RemedySpot.com

Water check

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Mmmmm.. this calls for 6 gulps!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: Coroneos Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 1:34 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: RE: Water Check

Now doesn't this make you thirsty!

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

64 ounces for me and i have a question, how can i get my veggies in,

since i am not fond of them

thanks

erin

> r.rweston@... 04/16/02 08:10AM >>>

I have 32 ounces down alreay!! I think I am floating though!! LOL!!

water, water, water, water, water!!

What about you?

Maureen

Guest guest

Heh.. this about the same time I sent mine. I just received this now (1:50pm). Yahoo sucks! :)

I'm 82 down!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: maureen_w12 Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 8:10 AMTo: wwliterside Subject: Water checkI have 32 ounces down alreay!! I think I am floating though!! LOL!!water, water, water, water, water!!What about you?Maureen

Guest guest

Veggies....

Do you like V-8 juice?

Would you eat them raw, dipped in some RF dressing?

Potatoes are counted as veggies (but you have points here).

Do you like corn?

Have you tried various veggies roasted with different seasonings?

You really just have to experiment to find what you like. Try some new recipes

with veggies that you wouldn't normally eat. Good luck!

(water,water,water,water)

|--------+----------------------->

| | " Henry " |

| | <henryel@musc|

| | .edu> |

| | |

| | 04/17/2002 |

| | 01:51 PM |

| | Please |

| | respond to |

| | wwliterside |

| | |

|--------+----------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------|

| |

| To: wwliterside |

| cc: (bcc: -C /BRE/AGFA/US/BAYER) |

| Subject: Re: Water check |

>-----------------------------------------------------------|

64 ounces for me and i have a question, how can i get my veggies in,

since i am not fond of them

thanks

erin

Guest guest

I am at 50 oz and counting.....

Zephyr

Re: Water check

>

> 64 ounces for me and i have a question, how can i get my veggies in,

> since i am not fond of them

>

> thanks

>

> erin

>

>

>

> > r.rweston@... 04/16/02 08:10AM >>>

> I have 32 ounces down alreay!! I think I am floating though!! LOL!!

>

> water, water, water, water, water!!

>

> What about you?

> Maureen

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hmmm.. do you like any veggies? fruits?

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: Henry Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 1:51 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Water check64 ounces for me and i have a question, how can i get my veggies in,since i am not fond of themthankserin> r.rweston@... 04/16/02 08:10AM >>>I have 32 ounces down alreay!! I think I am floating though!! LOL!!water, water, water, water, water!!What about you?Maureen

Guest guest

Hi again,

It is now 9:50 and I am working on 96 ounces!!

water, water, water, water, water, water!!

What is everyone else at?

Maureen

> It is Thursday 8:48am and I have 32 ounces down so far.

>

> water, water, water, water, water, water!!

>

> What about everyone else?

> Maureen

Guest guest

I'm a little slow today...it'a 10:30 (PDT)and I'm just at 30 ounces..

plus I had coffee..durn...I guess I'm close to negative...lol!

-riza

> It is now 9:50 and I am working on 96 ounces!!

>

> water, water, water, water, water, water!!

>

> What is everyone else at?

> Maureen

>

Guest guest

Hi Riza,

I am now on my 4 cup of 32 ounces...that is 128!!!! YEAH!!! Of course, I am wearing out the floor to the bathroom. LOL!!

Maureen

Re: Water check

I'm a little slow today...it'a 10:30 (PDT)and I'm just at 30 ounces..plus I had coffee..durn...I guess I'm close to negative...lol!-riza> It is now 9:50 and I am working on 96 ounces!!> > water, water, water, water, water, water!! > > What is everyone else at?> Maureen>

Guest guest

Well it's 2:00 and have had approx. 40 oz. Need to start forcing the fluids I think.

-- Water check

It is Thursday 8:48am and I have 32 ounces down so far.water, water, water, water, water, water!! What about everyone else?Maureen

Guest guest

Drink up Riza!!!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: rizabo Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 1:33 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Water checkI'm a little slow today...it'a 10:30 (PDT)and I'm just at 30 ounces..plus I had coffee..durn...I guess I'm close to negative...lol!-riza> It is now 9:50 and I am working on 96 ounces!!> > water, water, water, water, water, water!! > > What is everyone else at?> Maureen>

Guest guest

Hooks up the hose and forces the fluids! Ha :) 2:25 and I'm at 60ish. I need more too!

Maggie

Water check

It is Thursday 8:48am and I have 32 ounces down so far.water, water, water, water, water, water!! What about everyone else?Maureen

Guest guest

I switched to club soda, ran out of steam! You ladies wear me out trying to keep up LOL! Funny story though. I went to a women who does muscle manipulation. She has held be together for years. Anyway, she was stressing to me after doing a particular proceedure that I really need to drink alot of water to help flush my system. I told her I already had 102 oz. today, she started laughing at me when I told her about our little group here. She thinks it is the best thing going and wanted to have someone do this for her (she is skinny as a rail though!). \

-- Re: Water check | >-----------------------------------------------------------|Hi again,It is now 9:50 and I am working on 96 ounces!!water, water, water, water, water, water!!What is everyone else at?Maureen> It is Thursday 8:48am and I have 32 ounces down so far.>> water, water, water, water, water, water!!>> What about everyone else?> Maureen

Guest guest

Alright, I've picked up the pace and am at 95 ounces...I should just

set up a desk right outside the ladies room..lol!

-riza

> Hi Riza,

>

> I am now on my 4 cup of 32 ounces...that is 128!!!! YEAH!!! Of

course, I am wearing out the floor to the bathroom. LOL!!

>

Guest guest

Here Here! I have to sometimes run! :P I play a new little game.. I have to finish my current thing of water before I am allowed to go.. well you know its strange, but sometimes you get that water down really fast!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: rizabo Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 6:18 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Water checkAlright, I've picked up the pace and am at 95 ounces...I should just set up a desk right outside the ladies room..lol!-riza> Hi Riza,> > I am now on my 4 cup of 32 ounces...that is 128!!!! YEAH!!! Of course, I am wearing out the floor to the bathroom. LOL!!>

Guest guest

All of you definitely make my day go faster! And the water!

Hugs,

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: Coroneos Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 5:35 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Re: Water check

I switched to club soda, ran out of steam! You ladies wear me out trying to keep up LOL! Funny story though. I went to a women who does muscle manipulation. She has held be together for years. Anyway, she was stressing to me after doing a particular proceedure that I really need to drink alot of water to help flush my system. I told her I already had 102 oz. today, she started laughing at me when I told her about our little group here. She thinks it is the best thing going and wanted to have someone do this for her (she is skinny as a rail though!). \

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here