RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: legal vitamin c? verify ingredients!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Louise

Like you, I'm sensitive to supplements as well. I do best with injections; sublingual can be tricky, and oral is even more difficult. Like you, a lot of my body's reactions depends on the source of the vitamins and minerals. A lot also depends on how often I take it, or how large the dosage of individual ingredients.

I can't tolerate any Freeda products. I do well with Kirkman Labs children's multivitamin, but I only take it once a week to keep my immune system from reacting. And I do well with Kirkman Labs magnesium and acidophilus. I do better mixing the supplements in water, so I look for supplements in a capsule or powder form. Saves having to crush tablets, and I can avoid the questionable material used in the tablet coating. Questionable for my body I mean; I make sure the materials used in the tablets, if I try them, are still SCD-legal. Just because an ingredient is listed as legal doesn't mean my own body will accept them. As you have learned as well [grin].

I do use the legal/illegal supplement ingredient list on www.pecanbread.com when I'm searching for new supplements. I think your B capsules are OK. My body can't handle a Bcomplex supplement, so I can't advise you on other legal Bcomplex supplements. Fortunately I'm only low in B12, so I give myself a monthly injection.

Kim M.

SCD 4+ years

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...............I still take my B capsules and I think it would be wrong for me not to doso, unless there really is a good one that I tolerate. Mine has no dairy,gluten, soy or artificial colours. But does have microcrysalline cellulose,magnesium stearate (veg), silicon dioxide.If it's not okay to take any kind of capsules, then I could just pour theingredients on food or in water. I already do that with my thyroid capsules.I've had to figure out my own supplements with years of experience, so Iguess I'm at a standstill when it comes to supplements. As much as possibleI use sublingual and injections. It is extremely important for me not to gooff everything.Maybe some day I'll be able to try the legal supplements, or find somethingthat is legal.Louise