RemedySpot.com

Re: My Liquid has arrived.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Isn't that funny. I just had a call form my supplier and they are bringing liquid for me to try Monday.They said I can leave it on the porch. I am a little confused if I use it at home and on the go?? She said I only get one (whatever that means) because they are so expensive. But she said I will also keep the concentrator to use.. We'll see how it goes. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Oh, I'm so happy. My liquid delivery was just made by my new supplier. First, I like having the liquid, rid of the noisy and costly to operate concentrator, the cute little portable and no more needing so many canisters.Second, my new supplier is so superb. Already have a travel reservoir scheduled for my first trip next week. They are so cooperative in every way. The delivery man very carefully showed me everything I needed to know. Now, I realize I'll probably be mumbling the first time I freeze when filling but for now I'm just happy to have people who are so service oriented and to be on liquid. 

Did you keep your concentrator too? Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Oh, I'm so happy. My liquid delivery was just made by my new supplier. First, I like having the liquid, rid of the noisy and costly to operate concentrator, the cute little portable and no more needing so many canisters.Second, my new supplier is so superb. Already have a travel reservoir scheduled for my first trip next week. They are so cooperative in every way. The delivery man very carefully showed me everything I needed to know. Now, I realize I'll probably be mumbling the first time I freeze when filling but for now I'm just happy to have people who are so service oriented and to be on liquid. 

Peggy,My dad uses liquid and does really well with it. He has a system in the den, one in the bedroom, and a littler one in the car. He then walks around using his HELIOS. He doesn't like the cords so he always just refills. Good luck....let us know how you like it.CyndiPeggy wrote: Isn't that funny. I just had a call form my supplier and they are bringing liquid for me to try Monday.They said I can leave it on the porch. I am a little confused if I use it at home and on the go?? She

said I only get one (whatever that means) because they are so expensive. But she said I will also keep the concentrator to use.. We'll see how it goes. Love and Prayers, Peggy ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Oh, I'm so

happy. My liquid delivery was just made by my new supplier. First, I like having the liquid, rid of the noisy and costly to operate concentrator, the cute little portable and no more needing so many canisters.Second, my new supplier is so superb. Already have a travel reservoir scheduled for my first trip next week. They are so cooperative in every way. The delivery man very carefully showed me everything I needed to know. Now, I realize I'll probably be mumbling the first time I freeze when filling but for now I'm just happy to have people who are so service oriented and to be on liquid.

Joyce, All I know right now is they are bringing a marathon and mama tank. She said I will keep my concentrator but I don't think I want to use it anymore. I will ask about extra canisters. I am not going to let them take my tanks or anything until I try it all out. I am sure I'll keep tanks for back-up.Is the liquid easier on your throat? I keep a sore throat so much I'm hoping it'll help. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Peggy,If they are only going to give you one portable, make sure they give you cannisters for back up.  Are you getting the reservoir for the car?  Even with that, if you have a serious freeze up, you need a tank.Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997    BRONCHIECTASIS 2004   INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10   ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > Oh, I'm so happy. My liquid delivery was just made by my new supplier.> First, I like having the liquid, rid of the noisy and costly to operate> concentrator, the cute little portable and no more needing so many> canisters.> > Second, my new supplier is so superb. Already have a travel reservoir> scheduled for my first trip next week. They are so cooperative in every> way. The delivery man very carefully showed me everything I needed to> know. Now, I realize I'll probably be mumbling the first time I freeze> when filling but for now I'm just happy to have people who are so> service oriented and to be on liquid.>

Getting a car reservoir right now on a trip by trip basis. I'm

working on some means of a second portable but taking one step at

time due to delayed prescription and rush before trip.

Now, one question. If you have a freeze up while refilling, are you

still able to use your reservoir while waiting? I had assumed you

could but failed to ask.

> >

> > Oh, I'm so happy. My liquid delivery was just made by my new

supplier.

> > First, I like having the liquid, rid of the noisy and costly to

> operate

> > concentrator, the cute little portable and no more needing so many

> > canisters.

> >

> > Second, my new supplier is so superb. Already have a travel

reservoir

> > scheduled for my first trip next week. They are so cooperative in

> every

> > way. The delivery man very carefully showed me everything I

needed to

> > know. Now, I realize I'll probably be mumbling the first time I

freeze

> > when filling but for now I'm just happy to have people who are so

> > service oriented and to be on liquid.

> >

>

Bruce I think I would feel safer having an e tank for back up. Be sure you find that out GOOD question. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Getting a car reservoir right now on a trip by trip basis. I'm working on some means of a second portable but taking one step at time due to delayed prescription and rush before trip. Now, one question. If you have a freeze up while refilling, are you still able to use your reservoir while waiting? I had assumed you could but failed to ask.> >> > Oh, I'm so happy. My liquid delivery was just made by my new supplier.> > First, I like having the liquid, rid of the noisy and costly to> operate> > concentrator, the cute little portable and no more needing so many> > canisters.> >> > Second, my new supplier is so superb. Already have a travel reservoir> > scheduled for my first trip next week. They are so cooperative in> every> > way. The delivery man very carefully showed me everything I needed to> > know. Now, I realize I'll probably be mumbling the first time I freeze> > when filling but for now I'm just happy to have people who are so> > service oriented and to be on liquid.> >>

Bruce, Yes, you can use the large tank

while waiting for the Helios to unfreeze!

Actually, I have used a hair dryer to speed up the unfreezing

process...only on low heat of course.

The Helios doesn't freeze up upon filling as much as it does so when

I'm very active and using 3 lpm

while shopping or with friends and talking.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Bruce Moreland wrote:

Getting a car reservoir right now on a trip by trip basis. I'm

working on some means of a second portable but taking one step at

time due to delayed prescription and rush before trip.

Now, one question. If you have a freeze up while refilling, are you

still able to use your reservoir while waiting? I had assumed you

could but failed to ask.

> >

> > Oh, I'm so happy. My liquid delivery was just made by my new

supplier.

> > First, I like having the liquid, rid of the noisy and costly

to

> operate

> > concentrator, the cute little portable and no more needing so

many

> > canisters.

> >

> > Second, my new supplier is so superb. Already have a travel

reservoir

> > scheduled for my first trip next week. They are so

cooperative in

> every

> > way. The delivery man very carefully showed me everything I

needed to

> > know. Now, I realize I'll probably be mumbling the first time

I

freeze

> > when filling but for now I'm just happy to have people who

are so

> > service oriented and to be on liquid.

> >

>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

Bruce,

Yes you still have the valve for the tubing. So you can still use it, even though your portable is frozen to the machine. That puts me over the edge. I got ready to go the other day, my husband filled it up....it froze open and all the 02 shot out the botton. Sometimes it freezes to the tank. Forget it, it will not come off without heavy machinery. You just need to fill about a half hour before you go and that doesn't always work either.

Bottom line, I took old ugly Edna (E tank) with me to church. She is so ugly and always dirty. She has that dreadful set of pipes, etc. on her head and she has ugly stickers all over her. She is an embarassment. I think I will get her a winter coat and hat. Aaaaargh!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > >> > > Oh, I'm so happy. My liquid delivery was just made by my new > supplier.> > > First, I like having the liquid, rid of the noisy and costly to> > operate> > > concentrator, the cute little portable and no more needing so many> > > canisters.> > >> > > Second, my new supplier is so superb. Already have a travel > reservoir> > > scheduled for my first trip next week. They are so cooperative in> > every> > > way. The delivery man very carefully showed me everything I > needed to> > > know. Now, I realize I'll probably be mumbling the first time I > freeze> > > when filling but for now I'm just happy to have people who are so> > > service oriented and to be on liquid.> > >> >>

If you get a spark from that hair dryer, you are going to be toast!!!!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > >> > > > Oh, I'm so happy. My liquid delivery was just made by my new> > supplier.> > > > First, I like having the liquid, rid of the noisy and costly to> > > operate> > > > concentrator, the cute little portable and no more needing so many> > > > canisters.> > > >> > > > Second, my new supplier is so superb. Already have a travel> > reservoir> > > > scheduled for my first trip next week. They are so cooperative in> > > every> > > > way. The delivery man very carefully showed me everything I> > needed to> > > > know. Now, I realize I'll probably be mumbling the first time I> > freeze> > > > when filling but for now I'm just happy to have people who are so> > > > service oriented and to be on liquid.> > > >> > >> >> > > >> >------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG Free Edition. > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM> > > >>

But her freeze should be thawed....lol

Seriously, not a good idea, . Better to sit and wait.

> > > > >

> > > > > Oh, I'm so happy. My liquid delivery was just made by my new

> > > supplier.

> > > > > First, I like having the liquid, rid of the noisy and

costly to

> > > > operate

> > > > > concentrator, the cute little portable and no more needing

so

> many

> > > > > canisters.

> > > > >

> > > > > Second, my new supplier is so superb. Already have a travel

> > > reservoir

> > > > > scheduled for my first trip next week. They are so

cooperative

> in

> > > > every

> > > > > way. The delivery man very carefully showed me everything I

> > > needed to

> > > > > know. Now, I realize I'll probably be mumbling the first

time I

> > > freeze

> > > > > when filling but for now I'm just happy to have people who

are

> so

> > > > > service oriented and to be on liquid.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >-------------------------------------------------------------------

----\

> -

> > >

> > >No virus found in this incoming message.

> > >Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date:

> 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Bruce... where 'ya-goin'? We'll miss you

Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: My Liquid has arrived.....

Getting a car reservoir right now on a trip by trip basis. I'm working on some means of a second portable but taking one step at time due to delayed prescription and rush before trip. Now, one question. If you have a freeze up while refilling, are you still able to use your reservoir while waiting? I had assumed you could but failed to ask.> >> > Oh, I'm so happy. My liquid delivery was just made by my new supplier.> > First, I like having the liquid, rid of the noisy and costly to> operate> > concentrator, the cute little portable and no more needing so many> > canisters.> >> > Second, my new supplier is so superb. Already have a travel reservoir> > scheduled for my first trip next week. They are so cooperative in> every> > way. The delivery man very carefully showed me everything I needed to> > know. Now, I realize I'll probably be mumbling the first time I freeze> > when filling but for now I'm just happy to have people who are so> > service oriented and to be on liquid.> >>

, I again promise to be very

careful!!!Thanks for the SISTA

greating...I only have a younger brother always wanted a sister!

He's not so young anymore but he's still the baby all 6ft 3inches of

him. I'm 64 and He's 61.

We're both sort of old but he's still the baby brother! BTW I'm onl;y

5 ft 2 inches and I don't have any recollection of him ever being

smaller than me.

They say a child has little memory of things before 3 years old...I was

three when he was born but by the time he was 1 he was almost as tall a

me!

My mom used to sew our clothes and made us many matching outfits and we

were often mistaken for twins until I was a teenager and he was huge!

Have a great week-end. Hope the rains and storms have stopped!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

wrote:

SISTA.... a FRIED LIONESS of ZIONESS just doesn't do it for me !

Take GREAT CARE..(I

know you do really!)

Scilly in Oz

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Oh, I'm so happy. My liquid delivery was

just made by my new

> > > > supplier.

> > > > > > First, I like having the liquid, rid of

the noisy and costly to

> > > > > operate

> > > > > > concentrator, the cute little portable

and no more needing so many

> > > > > > canisters.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Second, my new supplier is so superb.

Already have a travel

> > > > reservoir

> > > > > > scheduled for my first trip next week.

They are so cooperative in

> > > > > every

> >

> > > > needed to

> > > > > > know. Now, I realize I'll probably be

mumbling the first time I

> > > > freeze

> > > > > > when filling but for now I'm just happy

to have people who are so

> > gt; > > > service oriented and to be on liquid.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >------------------------------------------------------------------------

> > > >

> > > >No virus found in this incoming message.

> > > >Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 -

Release Date:

> > 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >------------------------------------------------------------------------

> >

> >No virus found in this incoming message.

> >Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release

Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM

> >

> >

>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM