RemedySpot.com

Re: well new update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm so glad your hearts fine Nice to know somethings working right

And bloody well done on the smoking. A packet of 20 cigarettes are about $10 over here, so you will have saved a bundle

Love Ze xx>> ok, yesterday i went and had the double heart cath done....took > forever. anyway they told me and my husband that i have severe > pulmonary hypertension. anyway, they said my heart was fine, no > blockages! ticker looks great..just high pressure....thats all they > said.> > now it has been 19 days and smoke free!!!!!!> > lots of love,> tammy>

Tammy... was the cath painful?

Hey girl!! 19 days! That is incredible. We know now you can do it. I'm so glad you've held on and not smoked. You will feel so much better and breathe better too.

Keep going.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: well new update

the heart doctor's told you , you had pht?seems like your pulm dr. would have found that outdid they say it was stage 2-pht?and if so what's causing it ?BRETT 40 UIP/11/07 MI.-- In Breathe-Support , "Tammy S" wrote:>> ok, yesterday i went and had the double heart cath done....took > forever. anyway they told me and my husband that i have severe > pulmonary hypertension. anyway, they said my heart was fine, no > blockages! ticker looks great..just high pressure....thats all they > said.> > now it has been 19 days and smoke free!!!!!!> > lots of love,> tammy>

Tammy,

I'm so glad that the heart cath went well. It is not a pleasant thing, that's for sure.

Did the doctor tell you that there is medicine now available for Pulmonary Hypertension?

Take care of you. My next door neighbor got a big blood clot after her cath. She had to go back and spend a week in the hospital. She told me that I should walk through the house at least every hour or so when I got home from my cath. So I did do that for a week.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> ok, yesterday i went and had the double heart cath done....took > forever. anyway they told me and my husband that i have severe > pulmonary hypertension. anyway, they said my heart was fine, no > blockages! ticker looks great..just high pressure....thats all they > said.> > now it has been 19 days and smoke free!!!!!!> > lots of love,> tammy>

Brett,

Actually it is a heart condition. In our case it's caused by our lung condition. But, it is diagnosed with testing done by cardiologists. Echocardiagrams, etc. Heart catherization is the best test. Some cardiologists say it is the only way to really know.

When a pulmo suspects it, he sends you to a heart guy. Another doc, another bill.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> >> > ok, yesterday i went and had the double heart cath done....took > > forever. anyway they told me and my husband that i have severe > > pulmonary hypertension. anyway, they said my heart was fine, no > > blockages! ticker looks great..just high pressure....thats all they > > said.> > > > now it has been 19 days and smoke free!!!!!!> > > > lots of love,> > tammy> >>