RemedySpot.com

Re: french toast nightmare- kind of OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

3 months in and I still have those vivid dreams. Sometimes I have to stop and think if they are real or not. I even go so far as to check my fridge and see if the illegal i dreamed about is in there. Misty Kimble , LACDSCD - Jan 5 08jodah235 wrote: The oddest thing..I woke up realizing it was a dream turned into nightmare.. But, it wasso vivid! I actually smelled the oozing hot maple syrup and frenchtoast. In the dream I'm like in a

B & B type of place. We wake up andgo to the Dining room and I order 2 hard boiled eggs, bacon, OJ and alittle cheese. I see someone bring out a platter of fresh frenchtoast- the Challah kind (which has -always- been my Achilles heal,that and chocolate) I say the heck with my breakfast, "I'm going forthat" My husband is screaming at me not to eat it, my hubby is likethe calmest person and he has never screamed at me let alone even likeraise his voice. At this point he is yelling on the top of hislungs.. and I take the first bite and just continue eating it gorgingmyself. I start feeling guilty why am I doing this? And I justcontinue eating and eating.. At this point I am crying and I startto vomit but I still continue eating this. This goes on for a bit. Quite torturous. I woke up in sweats and my heart was totally racing.Where does this come from? My goodness!I have read addicts have these kind of

dreams about alcohol and drugswhere they just gorge themselves. I wonder if this is similar? All I know is like the other day I think I upset the bad bugs bycombining the S. Boulardii and Yogurt. I wonder if it affected mysub-conscious mind somehow and seeped into my dream state.Kind of sci-fi but just a thought. JodiSCD 6 monthsCrohn's/Colitis

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.