RemedySpot.com

Groupie Response

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken ALL morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for me to respond to....

Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough treatment regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.

Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to be forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS something called Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression. Its DEPRESSION but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder to treat whne the CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one, chronic or terminal illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by medication tends to mask the grief rather than DEAL with it!

: I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a great name to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of Zena's involment with History Re-enactments!

Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure display oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd rather 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not senile 'cos you REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!

Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after that shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is there a link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be part of the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any reports on that at the Foundation?

L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering how you are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It must be so strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!

Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with young man. Your little is tremendous motivation for you to stay grounded in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very hard when you have the memory of your loved mother's death from PF emblazoned in your mind. I do hope you get the sort of help that keeps you from progressing rapidly & gives you lots of time with your sweet little girl! It's good that you've been doagnosed at an early stage so that should help, at least I blinkin' well HOPE so!

A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild & energetically 'over-the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe".....quite sweet & can be danced individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some years (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of Irish Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody Head" to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing, music 'jam' sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch even if I don't dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!

Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has recovered. I can pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to continue our Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!

Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness that Bruce & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for ringing your Aunt & that she could help you through it!

Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do hope you can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about sleeping in your 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out of my lovely bedroom.

Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts continue to make me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H. Peggy...I've been mulling over a title for oir Gwynne too...something along 'musical' lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in Dame Joan Sutherland, Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than DIVA...wot d'ya reckon??????

Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain has run out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!

To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you on the UP!

Fond Regards,

in Oz

IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???

Reynauds'

May 2007

While you've been mulling over a title for Gwynne, I've been mulling

over one for you...lol. When I come up with one that can actually be

posted on a public board, I'll let you know...lol

Now, for Gwynne's Title, being the only one here lucky enough to meet

her (oh, that's really rubbing it in), I can't think of one to

adequately describe her.

Of course, I feel the same about so many here. So when I think of

those who are further along than I, who have been through more, who

have shown the courage of many members of this board, I really find

that, in addition to ladies of the most extraordinary kind, the words

that keep popping into my head are " role models. "

I know if given the choice they'd prefer to be well and not be role

models or mentors or queens or princesses or any of those things.

But, you tell me, is there anything in this world we need more of and

have too few of than role models. Kids in the ghettos sell drugs

because the only persons they see successful are doing so. Kids drink

and do drugs because society in their minds has come to accept that

as normal behavior. I didn't learn young how to express feelings or

emotions because I never saw it done nor the value of it.

Without this board, I would know no one else with any form of PF. I

wouldn't know 10% of what I know about how to live with the disease.

I would face an uncertain future with no idea of how I'd possibly

survive it or deal with it when the time comes. I once wanted to " be

like Mike " but I was too short, couldn't jump, couldn't run fast

enough, couldn't shoot. However, now I'd prefer to be well. But given

the realities, I hope when I reach later stages that I can be like

those who I've learned from here, that I can have the perseverance,

the strength, the courage, the honesty in communication. I also hope

that I can similarly find a way to provide some of what they've

provided to me to those who come after me.

Without the incredible people on this board, I'd be lost facing this.

Oh, I'd try to show courage, but I wouldn't know how. How many of us

would fall victim to the " you have a terminal disease so just sit on

your sofa waiting to die " syndrome? I know I might very well have.

But I come here and I'm inspired daily. I worry about all my friends

here. Isn't that what friends do? But when I read their words I feel

better.

I had a great week this week. I got the incredible high of feeling I

contributed to someone's life on Tuesday. I traveled for the first

time on oxygen. I had another friend who is starting back to college

to complete her degree on Monday. I went and overspent for drapes

today. I got out of the house every day. I finalized a decision to

switch pulmonologists. I shared so much with friends. I lived a full

life. Just being personal about my situation. Having been to the ER

and diagnosed with pneumonia and still on Levaquin would I have done

any of that without the people here showing me the way? I honestly

doubt it. I had such an easy excuse just as we all have an excuse to

give up. But we have no reason to give up and our friends here help

us see it.

And its not just those veterans. Its the ones who often go

unmentioned. What about the young (at least compared to me) who fight

through ER visits or misdiagnoses or combinations of diseases and

still work and/or take care of their children? What about those who

fight something as difficult to quit as smoking? What about those

whose friends, husbands, or children can't deal with the disease or

don't provide the support they need?

So, role models, friends, teachers. Call them what you want. But just

say they enrich our lives every day. Because of them, I can honestly

say that even though my health has obviously been much better, my

income much higher, my living quarters much fancier, my bank account

much fuller, my car much nicer, and my power much greater, my life

has never been richer or more blessed with special people than it is

today. So, after all this, all I can say to Gwynne or the other is:

Thank you.

>

>

> Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken ALL

> morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for me

to

> respond to....

>

> Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough

treatment

> regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.

>

> Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to be

> forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS something

called

> Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression. Its

DEPRESSION

> but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder to treat whne

the

> CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one, chronic or terminal

> illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by medication tends to mask

the

> grief rather than DEAL with it!

>

> : I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a great

name

> to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of Zena's

> involment with History Re-enactments!

>

> Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure display

> oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd rather

> 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not

senile 'cos you

> REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

> Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!

>

> Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after that

> shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is there

a

> link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be part

of

> the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any reports

on

> that at the Foundation?

>

> L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering how

you

> are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It must be so

> strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!

>

> Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with young

man.

> Your little is tremendous motivation for you to stay

grounded

> in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very hard when you

have

> the memory of your loved mother's death from PF emblazoned in your

mind.

> I do hope you get the sort of help that keeps you from progressing

> rapidly & gives you lots of time with your sweet little girl! It's

good

> that you've been doagnosed at an early stage so that should help, at

> least I blinkin' well HOPE so!

>

> A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild & energetically

> 'over-the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe " .....quite sweet & can be danced

> individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some years

> (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of

Irish

> Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody

Head "

> to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing, music 'jam'

> sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch even if I

don't

> dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!

>

> Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has recovered. I

can

> pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to continue

our

> Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!

>

> Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness that

Bruce

> & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for ringing your

Aunt

> & that she could help you through it!

>

> Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do hope

you

> can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about sleeping in

your

> 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out of my lovely

> bedroom.

>

> Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts continue to

make

> me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H. Peggy...I've

been

> mulling over a title for oir Gwynne too...something along 'musical'

> lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in Dame Joan Sutherland,

> Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than DIVA...wot d'ya reckon??????

>

> Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain has

run

> out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!

>

> To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you on

the UP!

>

> Fond Regards,

>

> in Oz

>

> IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???

>

> Reynauds'

>

> May 2007

>

Bruce,

Now you're REALLY making me nervous... I thought you'd already decided on MY title!!!!

Hear, hear to all you say reagrding our Mentors....especially our most experienced & generous Board Members.

I could wax lyrical for an age but since you've done such a sterling job I'll hand the plaudits to YOU !

Cheers,

in Oz

> >> > > > Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken ALL> > morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for me > to> > respond to....> > > > Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough > treatment> > regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.> > > > Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to be> > forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS something > called> > Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression. Its > DEPRESSION> > but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder to treat whne > the> > CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one, chronic or terminal> > illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by medication tends to mask > the> > grief rather than DEAL with it!> > > > : I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a great > name> > to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of Zena's> > involment with History Re-enactments!> > > > Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure display> > oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd rather> > 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not > senile 'cos you> > REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > > > Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!> > > > Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after that> > shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is there > a> > link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be part > of> > the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any reports > on> > that at the Foundation?> > > > L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering how > you> > are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It must be so> > strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!> > > > Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with young > man.> > Your little is tremendous motivation for you to stay > grounded> > in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very hard when you > have> > the memory of your loved mother's death from PF emblazoned in your > mind.> > I do hope you get the sort of help that keeps you from progressing> > rapidly & gives you lots of time with your sweet little girl! It's > good> > that you've been doagnosed at an early stage so that should help, at> > least I blinkin' well HOPE so!> > > > A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild & energetically> > 'over-the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe".....quite sweet & can be danced> > individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some years> > (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of > Irish> > Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody > Head"> > to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing, music 'jam'> > sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch even if I > don't> > dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!> > > > Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has recovered. I > can> > pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to continue > our> > Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!> > > > Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness that > Bruce> > & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for ringing your > Aunt> > & that she could help you through it!> > > > Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do hope > you> > can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about sleeping in > your> > 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out of my lovely> > bedroom.> > > > Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts continue to > make> > me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H. Peggy...I've > been> > mulling over a title for oir Gwynne too...something along 'musical'> > lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in Dame Joan Sutherland,> > Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than DIVA...wot d'ya reckon??????> > > > Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain has > run> > out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!> > > > To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you on > the UP!> > > > Fond Regards,> > > > in Oz> > > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???> > > > Reynauds'> > > > May 2007> >>

Love the Gwynne inspired posts. So much easier to read. I am thinking "Lady Gwynne" would suit very well. She is always such a lady.  ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken ALL morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for me to respond to....Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough treatment regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to be forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS something called Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression. Its DEPRESSION but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder to treat whne the CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one, chronic or terminal illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by medication tends to mask the grief rather than DEAL with it!: I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a great name to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of Zena's involment with History Re-enactments!Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure display oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd rather 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not senile 'cos you REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after that shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is there a link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be part of the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any reports on that at the Foundation? L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering how you are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It must be so strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with young man. Your little  is tremendous motivation for you to stay grounded in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very hard when you have the memory of your loved mother's death from PF emblazoned in your mind. I do hope you get the sort of help that keeps you from progressing rapidly & gives you lots of time with your sweet little girl! It's good that you've been doagnosed at an early stage so that should help, at least I blinkin' well HOPE so!A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild & energetically 'over-the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe".....quite sweet & can be danced individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some years (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of Irish Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody Head" to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing, music 'jam' sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch even if I don't dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has recovered. I can pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to continue our Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness that Bruce & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for ringing your Aunt & that she could help you through it!Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do hope you can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about sleeping in your 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out of my lovely bedroom.Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts continue to make me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H. Peggy...I've been mulling over a title for oir Gwynne too...something along 'musical' lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in Dame Joan Sutherland, Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than DIVA...wot d'ya reckon??????Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain has run out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you on the UP!Fond Regards, in OzIPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???Reynauds'May 2007     

... thanks so much for your sweet praise. As you know, I was being skilly....

What is this Bosanten Build 111 Trial? I've never heard of this..

I love the Irish dancers. I'm as Irish as Paddy's pig! Ancestors come from County Cork.

I love "Dame" Gwynne. Fits her.

Peggy is also 'Ladybug junior'. A cute little thing that started some time ago between the two of us. She often calls me Ladybug and I love it!

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Groupie Response

Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken ALL morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for me to respond to....

Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough treatment regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.

Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to be forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS something called Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression. Its DEPRESSION but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder to treat whne the CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one, chronic or terminal illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by medication tends to mask the grief rather than DEAL with it!

: I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a great name to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of Zena's involment with History Re-enactments!

Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure display oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd rather 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not senile 'cos you REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after that shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is there a link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be part of the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any reports on that at the Foundation?

L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering how you are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It must be so strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!

Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with young man. Your little is tremendous motivation for you to stay grounded in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very hard when you have the memory of your loved mother's death from PF emblazoned in your mind. I do hope you get the sort of help that keeps you from progressing rapidly & gives you lots of time with your sweet little girl! It's good that you've been doagnosed at an early stage so that should help, at least I blinkin' well HOPE so!

A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild & energetically 'over-the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe".....quite sweet & can be danced individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some years (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of Irish Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody Head" to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing, music 'jam' sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch even if I don't dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!

Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has recovered. I can pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to continue our Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!

Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness that Bruce & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for ringing your Aunt & that she could help you through it!

Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do hope you can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about sleeping in your 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out of my lovely bedroom.

Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts continue to make me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H. Peggy...I've been mulling over a title for oir Gwynne too...something along 'musical' lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in Dame Joan Sutherland, Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than DIVA...wot d'ya reckon??????

Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain has run out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!

Fond Regards,

in Oz

Reynauds'

May 2007

The most wonderful thing about this board is that we pass on what we've learned from those who have passed on. Sooo many of us remember Ginger! And others. L.s fight through Hospice and home again. She and Joyce D.s posts are little nuggets to remember when we are where they are now...I store away what they say like a squirrel gathering nuts for winter.

We remember Ginger's humor and strength and beauty through the end times. Her beautiful prayers that flooded our board. Even her marriage a year of so before she died!

The newbies here now are learning what to pass on to the newbies who come after us...

So Mama says, "Calm down chillins, no one will spoil our board or 'voyeur' in on us. I really don't think anyone cares enough. If they did they would no doubt contact Leanne.

Later.......

Re: Groupie Response

While you've been mulling over a title for Gwynne, I've been mulling over one for you...lol. When I come up with one that can actually be posted on a public board, I'll let you know...lolNow, for Gwynne's Title, being the only one here lucky enough to meet her (oh, that's really rubbing it in), I can't think of one to adequately describe her. Of course, I feel the same about so many here. So when I think of those who are further along than I, who have been through more, who have shown the courage of many members of this board, I really find that, in addition to ladies of the most extraordinary kind, the words that keep popping into my head are "role models." I know if given the choice they'd prefer to be well and not be role models or mentors or queens or princesses or any of those things. But, you tell me, is there anything in this world we need more of and have too few of than role models. Kids in the ghettos sell drugs because the only persons they see successful are doing so. Kids drink and do drugs because society in their minds has come to accept that as normal behavior. I didn't learn young how to express feelings or emotions because I never saw it done nor the value of it. Without this board, I would know no one else with any form of PF. I wouldn't know 10% of what I know about how to live with the disease. I would face an uncertain future with no idea of how I'd possibly survive it or deal with it when the time comes. I once wanted to "be like Mike" but I was too short, couldn't jump, couldn't run fast enough, couldn't shoot. However, now I'd prefer to be well. But given the realities, I hope when I reach later stages that I can be like those who I've learned from here, that I can have the perseverance, the strength, the courage, the honesty in communication. I also hope that I can similarly find a way to provide some of what they've provided to me to those who come after me. Without the incredible people on this board, I'd be lost facing this. Oh, I'd try to show courage, but I wouldn't know how. How many of us would fall victim to the "you have a terminal disease so just sit on your sofa waiting to die" syndrome? I know I might very well have. But I come here and I'm inspired daily. I worry about all my friends here. Isn't that what friends do? But when I read their words I feel better. I had a great week this week. I got the incredible high of feeling I contributed to someone's life on Tuesday. I traveled for the first time on oxygen. I had another friend who is starting back to college to complete her degree on Monday. I went and overspent for drapes today. I got out of the house every day. I finalized a decision to switch pulmonologists. I shared so much with friends. I lived a full life. Just being personal about my situation. Having been to the ER and diagnosed with pneumonia and still on Levaquin would I have done any of that without the people here showing me the way? I honestly doubt it. I had such an easy excuse just as we all have an excuse to give up. But we have no reason to give up and our friends here help us see it. And its not just those veterans. Its the ones who often go unmentioned. What about the young (at least compared to me) who fight through ER visits or misdiagnoses or combinations of diseases and still work and/or take care of their children? What about those who fight something as difficult to quit as smoking? What about those whose friends, husbands, or children can't deal with the disease or don't provide the support they need? So, role models, friends, teachers. Call them what you want. But just say they enrich our lives every day. Because of them, I can honestly say that even though my health has obviously been much better, my income much higher, my living quarters much fancier, my bank account much fuller, my car much nicer, and my power much greater, my life has never been richer or more blessed with special people than it is today. So, after all this, all I can say to Gwynne or the other is:Thank you.>> > Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken ALL> morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for me to> respond to....> > Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough treatment> regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.> > Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to be> forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS something called> Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression. Its DEPRESSION> but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder to treat whne the> CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one, chronic or terminal> illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by medication tends to mask the> grief rather than DEAL with it!> > : I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a great name> to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of Zena's> involment with History Re-enactments!> > Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure display> oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd rather> 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not senile 'cos you> REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!> > Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after that> shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is there a> link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be part of> the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any reports on> that at the Foundation?> > L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering how you> are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It must be so> strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!> > Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with young man.> Your little is tremendous motivation for you to stay grounded> in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very hard when you have> the memory of your loved mother's death from PF emblazoned in your mind.> I do hope you get the sort of help that keeps you from progressing> rapidly & gives you lots of time with your sweet little girl! It's good> that you've been doagnosed at an early stage so that should help, at> least I blinkin' well HOPE so!> > A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild & energetically> 'over-the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe".....quite sweet & can be danced> individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some years> (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of Irish> Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody Head"> to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing, music 'jam'> sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch even if I don't> dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!> > Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has recovered. I can> pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to continue our> Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!> > Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness that Bruce> & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for ringing your Aunt> & that she could help you through it!> > Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do hope you> can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about sleeping in your> 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out of my lovely> bedroom.> > Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts continue to make> me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H. Peggy...I've been> mulling over a title for oir Gwynne too...something along 'musical'> lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in Dame Joan Sutherland,> Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than DIVA...wot d'ya reckon??????> > Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain has run> out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!> > To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you on the UP!> > Fond Regards,> > in Oz> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???> > Reynauds'> > May 2007>

Yeah, Peggy. Lady Gwynne is good too. I'll bet Gwynne is grinning as she reads us discussing her!

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Groupie Response

Love the Gwynne inspired posts. So much easier to read. I am thinking "Lady Gwynne" would suit very well. She is always such a lady. ;)

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Fond Regards,

in Oz

Reynauds'

May 2007

Purrfect Princess H.H. Peggy..Lady Gwynne-evere (ev-ere =Ever Here)...Translation for cryptic meaning = Lady Guinevere was a Legendary intelligent, beautiful medieval woman , whose story transcends TIME...

Good on ya Peggy,

in Oz> > > Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken ALL > morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for me to > respond to....> > Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough > treatment regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.> > Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to be > forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS something > called Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression. Its > DEPRESSION but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder to > treat whne the CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one, > chronic or terminal illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by > medication tends to mask the grief rather than DEAL with it!> > : I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a great > name to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of Zena's > involment with History Re-enactments!> > Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure display > oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd rather > 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not senile 'cos > you REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!> > Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after that > shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is there a > link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be part of > the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any reports > on that at the Foundation?> > L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering how > you are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It must be > so strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!> > Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with young > man. Your little is tremendous motivation for you to stay > grounded in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very hard > when you have the memory of your loved mother's death from PF > emblazoned in your mind. I do hope you get the sort of help that > keeps you from progressing rapidly & gives you lots of time with your > sweet little girl! It's good that you've been doagnosed at an early > stage so that should help, at least I blinkin' well HOPE so!> > A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild & energetically 'over- > the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe".....quite sweet & can be danced > individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some years > (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of Irish > Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody > Head" to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing, music > 'jam' sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch even if > I don't dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!> > Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has recovered. I > can pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to continue > our Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!> > Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness that > Bruce & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for ringing > your Aunt & that she could help you through it!> > Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do hope > you can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about sleeping > in your 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out of my > lovely bedroom.> > Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts continue to > make me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H. > Peggy...I've been mulling over a title for oir Gwynne too...something > along 'musical' lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in Dame > Joan Sutherland, Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than DIVA...wot > d'ya reckon??????> > Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain has > run out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!> > To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you on the UP!> > Fond Regards,> > in Oz> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???> > Reynauds'> > May 2007>

Can I be King Arthur....no, make that Sir Lancelot? lol.....

And you thought I didn't know my crap about such things. Oh, too bad

Camelot is just a memory, but we can always recreate it in our minds.

> >

> >

> > Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken ALL

> > morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for

me to

> > respond to....

> >

> > Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough

> > treatment regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.

> >

> > Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to be

> > forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS something

> > called Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression. Its

> > DEPRESSION but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder to

> > treat whne the CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one,

> > chronic or terminal illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by

> > medication tends to mask the grief rather than DEAL with it!

> >

> > : I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a

great

> > name to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of

Zena's

> > involment with History Re-enactments!

> >

> > Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure display

> > oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd

rather

> > 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not

senile 'cos

> > you REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> >

> > Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!

> >

> > Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after

that

> > shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is

there a

> > link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be

part of

> > the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any

reports

> > on that at the Foundation?

> >

> > L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering

how

> > you are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It

must be

> > so strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!

> >

> > Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with young

> > man. Your little is tremendous motivation for you to

stay

> > grounded in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very hard

> > when you have the memory of your loved mother's death from PF

> > emblazoned in your mind. I do hope you get the sort of help that

> > keeps you from progressing rapidly & gives you lots of time with

your

> > sweet little girl! It's good that you've been doagnosed at an

early

> > stage so that should help, at least I blinkin' well HOPE so!

> >

> > A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild &

energetically 'over-

> > the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe " .....quite sweet & can be danced

> > individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some

years

> > (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of

Irish

> > Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody

> > Head " to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing,

music

> > 'jam' sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch even

if

> > I don't dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!

> >

> > Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has recovered. I

> > can pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to

continue

> > our Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!

> >

> > Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness that

> > Bruce & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for

ringing

> > your Aunt & that she could help you through it!

> >

> > Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do

hope

> > you can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about

sleeping

> > in your 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out of

my

> > lovely bedroom.

> >

> > Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts continue

to

> > make me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H.

> > Peggy...I've been mulling over a title for oir Gwynne

too...something

> > along 'musical' lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in

Dame

> > Joan Sutherland, Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than DIVA...wot

> > d'ya reckon??????

> >

> > Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain

has

> > run out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!

> >

> > To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you on

the

> UP!

> >

> > Fond Regards,

> >

> > in Oz

> >

> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???

> >

> > Reynauds'

> >

> > May 2007

> >

>

Y'all are so clever. How perfect! Leanne wrote: Purrfect Princess H.H. Peggy..Lady Gwynne-evere (ev-ere =Ever Here)...Translation for cryptic meaning = Lady Guinevere was a Legendary intelligent, beautiful medieval woman , whose story transcends TIME... Good on ya Peggy, in Oz> > > Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken ALL > morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for me to > respond to....> > Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough > treatment regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.> > Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to be > forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS something > called Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical

Depression. Its > DEPRESSION but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder to > treat whne the CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one, > chronic or terminal illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by > medication tends to mask the grief rather than DEAL with it!> > : I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a great > name to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of Zena's > involment with History Re-enactments!> > Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure display > oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd rather > 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not senile 'cos > you REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!> > Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is

returning after that > shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is there a > link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be part of > the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any reports > on that at the Foundation?> > L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering how > you are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It must be > so strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!> > Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with young > man. Your little is tremendous motivation for you to stay > grounded in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very hard > when you have the memory of your loved mother's death from PF > emblazoned in your mind. I do hope you get the sort of help that > keeps you from progressing rapidly & gives you lots of time with

your > sweet little girl! It's good that you've been doagnosed at an early > stage so that should help, at least I blinkin' well HOPE so!> > A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild & energetically 'over- > the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe".....quite sweet & can be danced > individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some years > (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of Irish > Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody > Head" to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing, music > 'jam' sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch even if > I don't dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!> > Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has recovered. I > can pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to continue > our Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to

ya!> > Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness that > Bruce & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for ringing > your Aunt & that she could help you through it!> > Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do hope > you can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about sleeping > in your 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out of my > lovely bedroom.> > Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts continue to > make me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H. > Peggy...I've been mulling over a title for oir Gwynne too...something > along 'musical' lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in Dame > Joan Sutherland, Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than DIVA...wot > d'ya reckon??????> > Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but

my Brain has > run out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!> > To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you on the UP!> > Fond Regards,> > in Oz> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???> > Reynauds'> > May 2007>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Ok.....I'll just be Merlyn.....

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken

ALL

> > > morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for

> me to

> > > respond to....

> > >

> > > Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough

> > > treatment regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.

> > >

> > > Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to

be

> > > forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS

something

> > > called Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression.

Its

> > > DEPRESSION but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder

to

> > > treat whne the CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one,

> > > chronic or terminal illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by

> > > medication tends to mask the grief rather than DEAL with it!

> > >

> > > : I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a

> great

> > > name to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of

> Zena's

> > > involment with History Re-enactments!

> > >

> > > Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure

display

> > > oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd

> rather

> > > 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not

> senile 'cos

> > > you REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud &

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> > >

> > > Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!

> > >

> > > Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after

> that

> > > shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is

> there a

> > > link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be

> part of

> > > the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any

> reports

> > > on that at the Foundation?

> > >

> > > L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering

> how

> > > you are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It

> must be

> > > so strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!

> > >

> > > Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with

young

> > > man. Your little is tremendous motivation for you to

> stay

> > > grounded in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very

hard

> > > when you have the memory of your loved mother's death from PF

> > > emblazoned in your mind. I do hope you get the sort of help that

> > > keeps you from progressing rapidly & gives you lots of time

with

> your

> > > sweet little girl! It's good that you've been doagnosed at an

> early

> > > stage so that should help, at least I blinkin' well HOPE so!

> > >

> > > A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild &

> energetically 'over-

> > > the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe " .....quite sweet & can be danced

> > > individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some

> years

> > > (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of

> Irish

> > > Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody

> > > Head " to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing,

> music

> > > 'jam' sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch

even

> if

> > > I don't dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!

> > >

> > > Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has

recovered. I

> > > can pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to

> continue

> > > our Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!

> > >

> > > Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness

that

> > > Bruce & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for

> ringing

> > > your Aunt & that she could help you through it!

> > >

> > > Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do

> hope

> > > you can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about

> sleeping

> > > in your 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out

of

> my

> > > lovely bedroom.

> > >

> > > Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts

continue

> to

> > > make me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H.

> > > Peggy...I've been mulling over a title for oir Gwynne

> too...something

> > > along 'musical' lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in

> Dame

> > > Joan Sutherland, Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than

DIVA...wot

> > > d'ya reckon??????

> > >

> > > Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain

> has

> > > run out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!

> > >

> > > To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you

on

> the

> > UP!

> > >

> > > Fond Regards,

> > >

> > > in Oz

> > >

> > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???

> > >

> > > Reynauds'

> > >

> > > May 2007

> > >

> >

>

B, you can be whom ever you want to be. ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Can I be King Arthur....no, make that Sir Lancelot? lol.....And you thought I didn't know my crap about such things. Oh, too bad Camelot is just a memory, but we can always recreate it in our minds. > >> >> > Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken ALL> > morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for me to> > respond to....> >> > Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough> > treatment regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.> >> > Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to be> > forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS something> > called Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression. Its> > DEPRESSION but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder to> > treat whne the CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one,> > chronic or terminal illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by> > medication tends to mask the grief rather than DEAL with it!> >> > : I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a great> > name to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of Zena's> > involment with History Re-enactments!> >> > Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure display> > oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd rather> > 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not senile 'cos> > you REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> >> > Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!> >> > Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after that> > shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is there a> > link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be part of> > the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any reports> > on that at the Foundation?> >> > L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering how> > you are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It must be> > so strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!> >> > Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with young> > man. Your little is tremendous motivation for you to stay> > grounded in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very hard> > when you have the memory of your loved mother's death from PF> > emblazoned in your mind. I do hope you get the sort of help that> > keeps you from progressing rapidly & gives you lots of time with your> > sweet little girl! It's good that you've been doagnosed at an early> > stage so that should help, at least I blinkin' well HOPE so!> >> > A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild &  energetically 'over-> > the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe".....quite sweet & can be danced> > individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some years> > (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of Irish> > Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody> > Head" to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing, music> > 'jam' sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch even if> > I don't dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!> >> > Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has recovered. I> > can pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to continue> > our Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!> >> > Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness that> > Bruce & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for ringing> > your Aunt & that she could help you through it!> >> > Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do hope> > you can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about sleeping> > in your 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out of my> > lovely bedroom.> >> > Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts continue to> > make me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H.> > Peggy...I've been mulling over a title for oir Gwynne too...something> > along 'musical' lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in Dame> > Joan Sutherland, Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than DIVA...wot> > d'ya reckon??????> >> > Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain has> > run out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!> >> > To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you on the> UP!> >> > Fond Regards,> >> > in Oz> >> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???> >> > Reynauds'> >> > May 2007> >>

I'd nominate YOU as 'Merlin'.....

GIO> > >> > >> > > Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken ALL> > > morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for > me to> > > respond to....> > >> > > Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough> > > treatment regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.> > >> > > Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to be> > > forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS something> > > called Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression. Its> > > DEPRESSION but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder to> > > treat whne the CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one,> > > chronic or terminal illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by> > > medication tends to mask the grief rather than DEAL with it!> > >> > > : I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a > great> > > name to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of > Zena's> > > involment with History Re-enactments!> > >> > > Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure display> > > oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd > rather> > > 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not > senile 'cos> > > you REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > >> > > Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!> > >> > > Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after > that> > > shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is > there a> > > link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be > part of> > > the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any > reports> > > on that at the Foundation?> > >> > > L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering > how> > > you are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It > must be> > > so strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!> > >> > > Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with young> > > man. Your little is tremendous motivation for you to > stay> > > grounded in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very hard> > > when you have the memory of your loved mother's death from PF> > > emblazoned in your mind. I do hope you get the sort of help that> > > keeps you from progressing rapidly & gives you lots of time with > your> > > sweet little girl! It's good that you've been doagnosed at an > early> > > stage so that should help, at least I blinkin' well HOPE so!> > >> > > A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild & > energetically 'over-> > > the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe".....quite sweet & can be danced> > > individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some > years> > > (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of > Irish> > > Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody> > > Head" to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing, > music> > > 'jam' sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch even > if> > > I don't dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!> > >> > > Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has recovered. I> > > can pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to > continue> > > our Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!> > >> > > Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness that> > > Bruce & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for > ringing> > > your Aunt & that she could help you through it!> > >> > > Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do > hope> > > you can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about > sleeping> > > in your 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out of > my> > > lovely bedroom.> > >> > > Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts continue > to> > > make me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H.> > > Peggy...I've been mulling over a title for oir Gwynne > too...something> > > along 'musical' lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in > Dame> > > Joan Sutherland, Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than DIVA...wot> > > d'ya reckon??????> > >> > > Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain > has> > > run out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!> > >> > > To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you on > the> > UP!> > >> > > Fond Regards,> > >> > > in Oz> > >> > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???> > >> > > Reynauds'> > >> > > May 2007> > >> >>

You read my mind ...how very 'Merlin' of you Bruce.

GIO> > > >> > > >> > > > Hi all, I've only been busy for a couple of days & it's taken > ALL> > > > morning to catch up on the Posts....here's a few stand-outs for > > me to> > > > respond to....> > > >> > > > Jackie: sorry to hear of your difficult times with very tough> > > > treatment regime. All the best in feeling some improvement soon.> > > >> > > > Zena: oh I LOVED the Cracked-Pot message..that's gone to my 'to > be> > > > forwarded depot'...on the suject of Depression there IS > something> > > > called Reactive Depression as opposed to Clinical Depression. > Its> > > > DEPRESSION but the cause is KNOWN as opposed to unknown. Harder > to> > > > treat whne the CAUSE doesn't go away...ie death ofa loved one,> > > > chronic or terminal illness etc...sound familiar. Treatment by> > > > medication tends to mask the grief rather than DEAL with it!> > > >> > > > : I share an interest in Tudor England with you..what a > > great> > > > name to be given - 'Mercia' VERY symbolic! I'm very jealous of > > Zena's> > > > involment with History Re-enactments!> > > >> > > > Mama-Sher: you might not have PHYSUCAL energy but you sure > display> > > > oodles & OODLES of spiritual & 'people- energy my friend! I'd > > rather> > > > 'jump-a-cog' than have a 'stuck-cog' anyday ! You're not > > senile 'cos> > > > you REMEMBER that you did buy Rosebud & > WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > > >> > > > Bruce: great to have you back & bugling!> > > >> > > > Leanne: good to sense that your elquilibrium is returning after > > that> > > > shock to your system. I'm interested in the Spanish Study..is > > there a> > > > link you could give us. I'm intrigued that nobody seems to be > > part of> > > > the Bosanten Build III Trial on this Board. Do you hear any > > reports> > > > on that at the Foundation?> > > >> > > > L: reassuring to see a post from you..I've been wondering > > how> > > > you are. Tim must have sure hands in helping with the TT.. It > > must be> > > > so strange to no longer be aware of your In & OUT breath!> > > >> > > > Brett: what a moving account...you have so much to deal with > young> > > > man. Your little is tremendous motivation for you to > > stay> > > > grounded in enjoying living EVERY moment....that must be very > hard> > > > when you have the memory of your loved mother's death from PF> > > > emblazoned in your mind. I do hope you get the sort of help that> > > > keeps you from progressing rapidly & gives you lots of time > with > > your> > > > sweet little girl! It's good that you've been doagnosed at an > > early> > > > stage so that should help, at least I blinkin' well HOPE so!> > > >> > > > A.J. A 'Fairy Reel is a DANCE but not as wild & > > energetically 'over-> > > > the-top' as a 'Heel n' Toe".....quite sweet & can be danced> > > > individually. I've been part of an Irish Dance Group for some > > years> > > > (another past-time I've had to give up!) This area has loads of > > Irish> > > > Musos & Dancers & some of us go camping 4 times a year at 'Woody> > > > Head" to use the dinky little Hall there for sharing dancing, > > music> > > > 'jam' sessions & we have a Ceilah at night. I can stll watch > even > > if> > > > I don't dance any more....part of my 'soul-food'!> > > >> > > > Gwynne: so relieved to hear that your sweet Misha has > recovered. I> > > > can pisture her back on your lap! I'll mail you off board to > > continue> > > > our Music -chat! Got to talk Russian to ya!> > > >> > > > Sandie: sorry to read of your scarey episode..thank goodness > that> > > > Bruce & Co were awake & could reply to you. Good on you for > > ringing> > > > your Aunt & that she could help you through it!> > > >> > > > Joyce: oh what a difficult adjustment...I'd hate it too...I do > > hope> > > > you can make it feel cosier. You must be feeling bad about > > sleeping> > > > in your 'puter room too! I'd be VERY cross to have to move out > of > > my> > > > lovely bedroom.> > > >> > > > Peggy: I hope your sister is doing okay .....your posts > continue > > to> > > > make me giggle oh hee Hee suits you son well Princess H.H.> > > > Peggy...I've been mulling over a title for oir Gwynne > > too...something> > > > along 'musical' lines I was thinking...DAME Gwynne maybe as in > > Dame> > > > Joan Sutherland, Dame Joan Kiri te Kanawa...softer than > DIVA...wot> > > > d'ya reckon??????> > > >> > > > Everyone Else: I've enjoyed reading ALL your posts but my Brain > > has> > > > run out of MEMORY for sensible comments now!> > > >> > > > To everyone who's been feeling particularly unwell I hope you > on > > the> > > UP!> > > >> > > > Fond Regards,> > > >> > > > in Oz> > > >> > > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???> > > >> > > > Reynauds'> > > >> > > > May 2007> > > >> > >> >>

New mattress last night, no sleep. I bet the mattresses at the county jail are better than this.

Enjoy those Grands and your trip. Take care.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> > Hi Gang,> > I've been 'chasing m'tail' this week..so much summer> holiday action goin' on downunder...right now there are 3 grand-bubbies> tucked up on a mattress on my lounge-room floor watching THEIR movies !> My Hubby is away to his bed (he's NOT on holiday!) It's Friday,> 10pm......> > On Monday I leave for southern climes driving all the way> down to Tassie with my youngest daughter, Nikki & grand-daughter Ahli.> We'll take 3 night stop-overs to get to Melbourne to catch the overnight> Drive-on Ferry across Bass Strait to Tassie. We'll be in Cygnet, south> of Hobart on Friday which happens to be Australia Day (26th January.)> > I've been reading all your posts tonight (got dragged off> yesterday before I could finish let alone send any sensible replies!)> > Crikey, JOYCE I'm FLABBERGASTED that a country at the> TOP of the Techno game can't put together a comfy mattress for it's> unwell citizens!!!!! Next you'll be told to try a HAMMOCK swinging in> the wind!!!!! Seriously that is just NOT GOOD ENOUGH...that company> should be ASHAMED of itself!> > Oh GWYNNE please, pretty PLEASE can we get you to> accept the title of Lady G for 'Gwynnevere' (aka Gwynne FOREVER) it> suits , it really does ...Dame wasn't right (too fusty for you!) The> little titles aren't meant to make folk APART from the rest but just to> acknowledge our affection & appreciation. Titles just POP into my head> for different people from time to time! I KNOW I'm just a scilly gal but> now you lot are Stuck with me!> > PEGGY I managed to watch at least half of your clip (it> just refused to fully load!) You did us PROUD girl....the transcript was> spot on! What a wonderful ambassador for us all.> > BABS & MAMA-SHER you girls have been talking about an> issue that has been bothering me when I think into the future at my> place....it's pretty inevitable that I'll interfere with my hubby's> sleep & the 2nd bedroom idea is an obvious one BUT even though we've got> a big house that is going to be a problem when the time comes. We've> both changed the other bedrooms into our own studys & they are crammed> FULL of our books, desks, computers etc. The only spare bedroom is a> sweet tiny room that we call 'the Little Girls Room'...it has plaster> roses on the ceiling...far too girly for HIM but I won't want to move> out of my lovely bedroom either!!!!!!! There is a sunroom that could be> converted to a bedroom for him BUT it's so nice as a spare TV room> that's not a popular idea either! There are going to be sooo many> adjustments & reading many of your posts often 'clicks' into underlying> thoughts that I've already had!> > Some of you have made HUGE changes to your living> arrangements because of the impact of this disease on your lives. I> applaud your flexibility & hope that I can follow suit with as much> strength & courage as you've all shown.> > NEWBIES....welcome, sorry not to have made the> intro individually...when I get settled in Tassie I'll ZOOOOOOM in on> you all with more time to spare!> > Haven't finished BUT now I've gotta love you lot> n' leave you... Miss Zoe is scared of the 2nd Movie "Two Brothers' & > I've got to tuck her up in bed with me!> > in Oz> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP?????> > May 2007>

Joyce, I woke up at 4 AM and you were on my mind. I am so very sorry you can't get that stupid bed comfy. I think you are going to have to get a foam pad. One time I bought one on line it wasn't to bad. AND they bring it to your door. Have you thought of buying a twin mattress ? Probably get one as cheep as a pad.  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." ,New mattress last night, no sleep.  I bet the mattresses at the county jail are better than this. Enjoy those Grands and your trip.  Take care.Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997    BRONCHIECTASIS 2004   INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10   ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> > Hi Gang,> > I've been 'chasing m'tail' this week..so much summer> holiday action goin' on downunder...right now there are 3 grand-bubbies> tucked up on a mattress on my lounge-room floor watching THEIR movies !> My Hubby is away to his bed (he's NOT on holiday!) It's Friday,> 10pm......> > On Monday I leave for southern climes driving all the way> down to Tassie with my youngest daughter, Nikki & grand-daughter Ahli.> We'll take 3 night stop-overs to get to Melbourne to catch the overnight> Drive-on Ferry across Bass Strait to Tassie. We'll be in Cygnet, south> of Hobart on Friday which happens to be Australia Day (26th January.)> > I've been reading all your posts tonight (got dragged off> yesterday before I could finish let alone send any sensible replies!)> > Crikey, JOYCE I'm FLABBERGASTED that a country at the> TOP of the Techno game can't put together a comfy mattress for it's> unwell citizens!!!!! Next you'll be told to try a HAMMOCK swinging in> the wind!!!!! Seriously that is just NOT GOOD ENOUGH...that company> should be ASHAMED of itself!> > Oh GWYNNE please, pretty PLEASE can we get you to> accept the title of Lady G for 'Gwynnevere' (aka Gwynne FOREVER) it> suits , it really does ...Dame wasn't right (too fusty for you!) The> little titles aren't meant to make folk APART from the rest but just to> acknowledge our affection & appreciation. Titles just POP into my head> for different people from time to time! I KNOW I'm just a scilly gal but> now you lot are Stuck with me!> > PEGGY I managed to watch at least half of your clip (it> just refused to fully load!) You did us PROUD girl....the transcript was> spot on! What a wonderful ambassador for us all.> > BABS & MAMA-SHER you girls have been talking about an> issue that has been bothering me when I think into the future at my> place....it's pretty inevitable that I'll interfere with my hubby's> sleep & the 2nd bedroom idea is an obvious one BUT even though we've got> a big house that is going to be a problem when the time comes. We've> both changed the other bedrooms into our own studys & they are crammed> FULL of our books, desks, computers etc. The only spare bedroom is a> sweet tiny room that we call 'the Little Girls Room'...it has plaster> roses on the ceiling...far too girly for HIM but I won't want to move> out of my lovely bedroom either!!!!!!! There is a sunroom that could be> converted to a bedroom for him BUT it's so nice as a spare TV room> that's not a popular idea either! There are going to be sooo many> adjustments & reading many of your posts often 'clicks' into underlying> thoughts that I've already had!> > Some of you have made HUGE changes to your living> arrangements because of the impact of this disease on your lives. I> applaud your flexibility & hope that I can follow suit with as much> strength & courage as you've all shown.> > NEWBIES....welcome, sorry not to have made the> intro individually...when I get settled in Tassie I'll ZOOOOOOM in on> you all with more time to spare!> > Haven't finished BUT now I've gotta love you lot> n' leave you... Miss Zoe is scared of the 2nd Movie "Two Brothers' & > I've got to tuck her up in bed with me!> > in Oz> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP?????> > May 2007>

...it's only in hind-sight that our home admits, it does work better to have separate rooms now. We both have tweaked and personalized our space into our restful 'nest'.

When the time comes (and maybe it won't at your house) you will have already made some changes and the last change will just drop into place.

Now you listen to mama! Enjoy the NOW and later enjoy the comfort.

Love ya.

Groupie Response

Hi Gang,

I've been 'chasing m'tail' this week..so much summer holiday action goin' on downunder...right now there are 3 grand-bubbies tucked up on a mattress on my lounge-room floor watching THEIR movies ! My Hubby is away to his bed (he's NOT on holiday!) It's Friday, 10pm......

On Monday I leave for southern climes driving all the way down to Tassie with my youngest daughter, Nikki & grand-daughter Ahli. We'll take 3 night stop-overs to get to Melbourne to catch the overnight Drive-on Ferry across Bass Strait to Tassie. We'll be in Cygnet, south of Hobart on Friday which happens to be Australia Day (26th January.)

I've been reading all your posts tonight (got dragged off yesterday before I could finish let alone send any sensible replies!)

Crikey, JOYCE I'm FLABBERGASTED that a country at the TOP of the Techno game can't put together a comfy mattress for it's unwell citizens!!!!! Next you'll be told to try a HAMMOCK swinging in the wind!!!!! Seriously that is just NOT GOOD ENOUGH...that company should be ASHAMED of itself!

Oh GWYNNE please, pretty PLEASE can we get you to accept the title of Lady G for 'Gwynnevere' (aka Gwynne FOREVER) it suits , it really does ...Dame wasn't right (too fusty for you!) The little titles aren't meant to make folk APART from the rest but just to acknowledge our affection & appreciation. Titles just POP into my head for different people from time to time! I KNOW I'm just a scilly gal but now you lot are Stuck with me!

PEGGY I managed to watch at least half of your clip (it just refused to fully load!) You did us PROUD girl....the transcript was spot on! What a wonderful ambassador for us all.

BABS & MAMA-SHER you girls have been talking about an issue that has been bothering me when I think into the future at my place....it's pretty inevitable that I'll interfere with my hubby's sleep & the 2nd bedroom idea is an obvious one BUT even though we've got a big house that is going to be a problem when the time comes. We've both changed the other bedrooms into our own studys & they are crammed FULL of our books, desks, computers etc. The only spare bedroom is a sweet tiny room that we call 'the Little Girls Room'...it has plaster roses on the ceiling...far too girly for HIM but I won't want to move out of my lovely bedroom either!!!!!!! There is a sunroom that could be converted to a bedroom for him BUT it's so nice as a spare TV room that's not a popular idea either! There are going to be sooo many adjustments & reading many of your posts often 'clicks' into underlying thoughts that I've already had!

Some of you have made HUGE changes to your living arrangements because of the impact of this disease on your lives. I applaud your flexibility & hope that I can follow suit with as much strength & courage as you've all shown.

NEWBIES....welcome, sorry not to have made the intro individually...when I get settled in Tassie I'll ZOOOOOOM in on you all with more time to spare!

Haven't finished BUT now I've gotta love you lot n' leave you... Miss Zoe is scared of the 2nd Movie "Two Brothers' & I've got to tuck her up in bed with me!

in Oz

IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP?????

May 2007

Hey Joyce...what about the wonderful gusseted feather beds on QVC? Those are supposed to be really comfy. A twin might work. There are different sizes.

I'm sorry you are still dealing with this incredible bed problem!

Re: Re: Groupie Response

Joyce, I woke up at 4 AM and you were on my mind. I am so very sorry you can't get that stupid bed comfy. I think you are going to have to get a foam pad. One time I bought one on line it wasn't to bad. AND they bring it to your door.

Have you thought of buying a twin mattress ? Probably get one as cheep as a pad.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

New mattress last night, no sleep. I bet the mattresses at the county jail are better than this.

Enjoy those Grands and your trip. Take care.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> > Hi Gang,> > I've been 'chasing m'tail' this week..so much summer> holiday action goin' on downunder...right now there are 3 grand-bubbies> tucked up on a mattress on my lounge-room floor watching THEIR movies !> My Hubby is away to his bed (he's NOT on holiday!) It's Friday,> 10pm......> > On Monday I leave for southern climes driving all the way> down to Tassie with my youngest daughter, Nikki & grand-daughter Ahli.> We'll take 3 night stop-overs to get to Melbourne to catch the overnight> Drive-on Ferry across Bass Strait to Tassie. We'll be in Cygnet, south> of Hobart on Friday which happens to be Australia Day (26th January.)> > I've been reading all your posts tonight (got dragged off> yesterday before I could finish let alone send any sensible replies!)> > Crikey, JOYCE I'm FLABBERGASTED that a country at the> TOP of the Techno game can't put together a comfy mattress for it's> unwell citizens!!!!! Next you'll be told to try a HAMMOCK swinging in> the wind!!!!! Seriously that is just NOT GOOD ENOUGH...that company> should be ASHAMED of itself!> > Oh GWYNNE please, pretty PLEASE can we get you to> accept the title of Lady G for 'Gwynnevere' (aka Gwynne FOREVER) it> suits , it really does ...Dame wasn't right (too fusty for you!) The> little titles aren't meant to make folk APART from the rest but just to> acknowledge our affection & appreciation. Titles just POP into my head> for different people from time to time! I KNOW I'm just a scilly gal but> now you lot are Stuck with me!> > PEGGY I managed to watch at least half of your clip (it> just refused to fully load!) You did us PROUD girl....the transcript was> spot on! What a wonderful ambassador for us all.> > BABS & MAMA-SHER you girls have been talking about an> issue that has been bothering me when I think into the future at my> place....it's pretty inevitable that I'll interfere with my hubby's> sleep & the 2nd bedroom idea is an obvious one BUT even though we've got> a big house that is going to be a problem when the time comes. We've> both changed the other bedrooms into our own studys & they are crammed> FULL of our books, desks, computers etc. The only spare bedroom is a> sweet tiny room that we call 'the Little Girls Room'...it has plaster> roses on the ceiling...far too girly for HIM but I won't want to move> out of my lovely bedroom either!!!!!!! There is a sunroom that could be> converted to a bedroom for him BUT it's so nice as a spare TV room> that's not a popular idea either! There are going to be sooo many> adjustments & reading many of your posts often 'clicks' into underlying> thoughts that I've already had!> > Some of you have made HUGE changes to your living> arrangements because of the impact of this disease on your lives. I> applaud your flexibility & hope that I can follow suit with as much> strength & courage as you've all shown.> > NEWBIES....welcome, sorry not to have made the> intro individually...when I get settled in Tassie I'll ZOOOOOOM in on> you all with more time to spare!> > Haven't finished BUT now I've gotta love you lot> n' leave you... Miss Zoe is scared of the 2nd Movie "Two Brothers' & > I've got to tuck her up in bed with me!> > in Oz> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP?????> > May 2007>

...see there? You're already knowing what changes will (will not, lol) take place.

You sure can't go by what any of the rest of us do, or don't do.

Keep on keepin' on!

Groupie Response> > > > Hi Gang,> > I've been 'chasing m'tail' this week..so much summer holiday action goin' on downunder...right now there are 3 grand-bubbies tucked up on a mattress on my lounge-room floor watching THEIR movies ! My Hubby is away to his bed (he's NOT on holiday!) It's Friday, 10pm......> > On Monday I leave for southern climes driving all the way down to Tassie with my youngest daughter, Nikki & grand-daughter Ahli. We'll take 3 night stop-overs to get to Melbourne to catch the overnight Drive-on Ferry across Bass Strait to Tassie. We'll be in Cygnet, south of Hobart on Friday which happens to be Australia Day (26th January.)> > I've been reading all your posts tonight (got dragged off yesterday before I could finish let alone send any sensible replies!)> > Crikey, JOYCE I'm FLABBERGASTED that a country at the TOP of the Techno game can't put together a comfy mattress for it's unwell citizens!!!!! Next you'll be told to try a HAMMOCK swinging in the wind!!!!! Seriously that is just NOT GOOD ENOUGH...that company should be ASHAMED of itself!> > Oh GWYNNE please, pretty PLEASE can we get you to accept the title of Lady G for 'Gwynnevere' (aka Gwynne FOREVER) it suits , it really does ...Dame wasn't right (too fusty for you!) The little titles aren't meant to make folk APART from the rest but just to acknowledge our affection & appreciation. Titles just POP into my head for different people from time to time! I KNOW I'm just a scilly gal but now you lot are Stuck with me!> > PEGGY I managed to watch at least half of your clip (it just refused to fully load!) You did us PROUD girl....the transcript was spot on! What a wonderful ambassador for us all. > > BABS & MAMA-SHER you girls have been talking about an issue that has been bothering me when I think into the future at my place....it's pretty inevitable that I'll interfere with my hubby's sleep & the 2nd bedroom idea is an obvious one BUT even though we've got a big house that is going to be a problem when the time comes. We've both changed the other bedrooms into our own studys & they are crammed FULL of our books, desks, computers etc. The only spare bedroom is a sweet tiny room that we call 'the Little Girls Room'...it has plaster roses on the ceiling...far too girly for HIM but I won't want to move out of my lovely bedroom either!!!!!!! There is a sunroom that could be converted to a bedroom for him BUT it's so nice as a spare TV room that's not a popular idea either! There are going to be sooo many adjustments & reading many of your posts often 'clicks' into underlying thoughts that I've already had! > > Some of you have made HUGE changes to your living arrangements because of the impact of this disease on your lives. I applaud your flexibility & hope that I can follow suit with as much strength & courage as you've all shown.> > NEWBIES....welcome, sorry not to have made the intro individually...when I get settled in Tassie I'll ZOOOOOOM in on you all with more time to spare!> > Haven't finished BUT now I've gotta love you lot n' leave you... Miss Zoe is scared of the 2nd Movie "Two Brothers' & I've got to tuck her up in bed with me!> > in Oz> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP?????> > May 2007>