RemedySpot.com

Re: Lou Here: Hubby has walking pneumonia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou Oh that isn't a good thing at all. Take care of you. Do you have any of the masks to wear or have him wear?? I have never heard of it being contagious, that is scary. Keep us posted. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." My hubby has been feeling awful the past week, we have had out of state best friends visiting from SD too, so yesterday afternoon he went to his doctor, took several xrays, has spider-web lungs all across both lungs, told him he has Walking Pneumonia. Yikes. Put him on very very strong codiene antibiotics, plus a very strong tussin stuff too. To take 2 codiene pills same time every day, then the tussin every 4 hrs. He is weak today and tired. He has been eating ok, but has a low grade fever.The doctor told him it was very contagious. I can just hope and pray I don't get it. What say you? Ever heard of one of Our Kind with PF near one who had walking pneumonia? It is a bit scarey, but trying to stay away from him, we use a lot of purell all over the keyboards and such.I have not posted much lately because they are tearing up my kitchen, we live in an apt and am getting new flooring, oak cabinets, counter top, the works. The apt complex is lovely but about 50 yrs. old. It is going to look lovely when it is done. I am a very patient person when it comes to receiving something really nice. I love to cook and my kitchen is my main room for me. I will try to be better about posting.Love, Lou

O.K. Lou,

Let me get this straight. You are in a house full of sawdust with a man who has infectious pneumonia.....and you are afflicted with pulmonary fibrosis. Hmmmm. No good, no good at all. I think you should live in your car for a few days.

I got some Lysol wipes that I use on everything. They smell bad enough to kill something.

I do have sympathy for your poor husband. He is probably so sick and miserable. Just be very, very careful.

I got a new kitchen last year. It was so nice. My kitchen was poorly designed and really bad quality. Can you say rotting? I wish I could have had it sooner, but later is o.k. I love it.

Take care. Let us know about the hubby.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> My hubby has been feeling awful the past week, we have had out of > state best friends visiting from SD too, so yesterday afternoon he > went to his doctor, took several xrays, has spider-web lungs all > across both lungs, told him he has Walking Pneumonia. Yikes. Put > him on very very strong codiene antibiotics, plus a very strong > tussin stuff too. To take 2 codiene pills same time every day, then > the tussin every 4 hrs. He is weak today and tired. He has been > eating ok, but has a low grade fever.> > The doctor told him it was very contagious. I can just hope and pray > I don't get it. What say you? Ever heard of one of Our Kind with PF > near one who had walking pneumonia? It is a bit scarey, but trying > to stay away from him, we use a lot of purell all over the keyboards > and such.> > I have not posted much lately because they are tearing up my kitchen, > we live in an apt and am getting new flooring, oak cabinets, counter > top, the works. The apt complex is lovely but about 50 yrs. old. It > is going to look lovely when it is done. I am a very patient person > when it comes to receiving something really nice. I love to cook and > my kitchen is my main room for me. I will try to be better about > posting.> > Love, Lou>