RemedySpot.com

Re: lovely afternoon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

May, Oh that does sound like a wonderful day. You will have to post a few pictures for us.  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." hijust wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.i dont think i was much use as i thought she lookedso nice in them all. she was very nervous about this and was sure she was too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried onfairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in caseyou steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a coupleon the cell. the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont thinki'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anywayand now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dontoften get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i alsosaid i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as themother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am. joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a goodnights sleep.jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of everything!!!zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a fight to get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore sore..bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped your friend accomplish what she wouldn't have done without youtina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt itnewbies - welcomeleanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional rollercoaster consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i think is a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6 weeks.....yeahhope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that only happens once when you have only one child.mayuip 06.06, glasgow

May, What a wonderful day. Thanks you so much for sharing it with us. My only daughter's birthday is June 1st. It will make a wonderful wedding day. God bless you- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California lovely

afternoon

hi

just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.

i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.

she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.

i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked

so nice in them all.

she was very nervous about this and was sure she was

too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on

fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),

lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.

the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so

lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case

you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple

on the cell.

the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think

i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway

and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont

often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also

said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the

mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.

just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.

i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm

sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.

joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good

nights sleep.

jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.

peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.

babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of everything!! !

zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a fight to

get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore sore..

bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped your friend

accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you

tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt it

newbies - welcome

leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional

rollercoaster

consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i think is

a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6 weeks.....yeah

hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that only

happens once when you have only one child.

may

uip 06.06, glasgow

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

May,

This brings back such sweet memories. My baby daughter is the only daughter who had a big wedding. We had so much fun going to shows and picking out caterers, etc. So glad you had a Kodak Day!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> > hi> just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.> i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.> she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.> i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked> so nice in them all. > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on> fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),> lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.> > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case> you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple> on the cell. > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think> i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway> and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont> often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also> said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the> mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.> > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.> > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am. > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good> nights sleep.> > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.> peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.> babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of everything!!!> > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a fight to > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore sore..> > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped your friend > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you> > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt it> newbies - welcome> > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional > rollercoaster > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i think is > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6 weeks.....yeah> > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that only > happens once when you have only one child.> > may> uip 06.06, glasgow>

joyce, gina, denice, peggy

thanks, it was lovely and i think as we share the hard times, its

nice to share the good times.

i'll wait a while until i go for my outfit. i strongly suspect that

if i lose the weight i plan to i will look gorgeous in anything so it

won't be hard. haha. already decided i dont want a hat.

btw i'm 5ft 2inch and have recently stopped biting my nails. a

lifelong habit. i dont usualy wear foundation just lipstick and

eyeliner but i dressed up yesterday.

may

uip 06.06, glasgow

> >

> >

> > hi

> > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.

> > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.

> > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.

> > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked

> > so nice in them all.

> >

> > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was

> > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on

> > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),

> > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.

> >

> > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so

> > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case

> > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple

> > on the cell.

> >

> > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think

> > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway

> > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont

> > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also

> > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the

> > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.

> >

> > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.

> >

> > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm

> > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.

> >

> > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good

> > nights sleep.

> >

> > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.

> > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.

> > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of

everything!!!

> >

> > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a fight

to

> > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore sore..

> >

> > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped your

friend

> > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you

> >

> > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt it

> > newbies - welcome

> >

> > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional

> > rollercoaster

> >

> >

> > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i think

is

> > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6

weeks.....yeah

> >

> > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that only

> > happens once when you have only one child.

> >

> > may

> > uip 06.06, glasgow

> >

>

Hi May,

What a lovely time you've had and well done on the weight loss. Something I need to do, but am just not in the right mindset for that right now > >> >> > hi> > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.> > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.> > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.> > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked> > so nice in them all.> >> > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was> > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on> > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),> > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.> >> > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so> > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case> > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple> > on the cell.> >> > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think> > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway> > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont> > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also> > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the> > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.> >> > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.> >> > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm> > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.> >> > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good> > nights sleep.> >> > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.> > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.> > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of everything!!!> >> > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a fight to> > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore sore..> >> > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped your friend> > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you> >> > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt it> > newbies - welcome> >> > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional> > rollercoaster> >> >> > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i think is> > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6 weeks.....yeah> >> > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that only> > happens once when you have only one child.> >> > may> > uip 06.06, glasgow> >>