RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Kathie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kathie... I'm going to be more assertive (if it's possible, lol)when I go to OHSU in Feb. I'm just not feeling good and sooooo tired. I get out of bed and sit here for 2-3 hrs, leave and come back again. I tell myself it's better than going back to bed. My O2 provider -Lincare - offers a complimentary 24 hr oximeter and I'll work that baby this time!

Gee, Tacoma isn't that far away! Maybe we can arrange to get together some day when the weather is nicer. Half-way or something. I don't mind the drive.

My daughter, Lysa, lives in Aloha, and we are in Canby. East of ville.

There aren't many of us in this great Pacific Northwest. Armede (doesn't post much anymore) lives in Seattle and Joy does too. Maybe we can get something going......??

I met R when she was in Salem visiting her daughter. It was such fun to actually meet her. She's a little tiny gal and when we had our picture taken I looked and felt like Bunyan's mother!!

The picture is on the web...look in her album.

What you said to Leanne echoes my thoughts too! Thanks for writing so thoughtfully.

Take care. Glad to meetcha.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > > > ,> > I don't think going off oxygen is going to be an option for me. My saturation drops into the 80s pretty quickly without it. With it, I'm good to go. I can sit for a time without it, however.> I'm glad that you were able to get off of it. > > Leanne> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>