RemedySpot.com

Re: T-Shirt Competition

Rate this topic

Guest guest

YOU STINK ! Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Ok Everyone get your thinking caps on & come up with ALL sorts of slogans to fit the bill!For O2 users:  Oxygen & Fire DON'T MIX                     Put it OUT                    NOW!or:              WARNING!                I'll Light up if                You Do!Take it away folks.... in Oz                                

Ooooh Princess H.H. Peggy....wot if the person in front of you ISN'T a SMOKER.....or maybe you'll keep your shirt rolled UP ready to pull down over your bazookas whenever they come into your personal space!!!!!!

......OOPS no, NO I didn't mean YOU!!!!!!!

SGIO> > > Ok Everyone get your thinking caps on & come up with ALL sorts of > slogans to fit the bill!> > For O2 users: Oxygen & Fire DON'T MIX> > Put it OUT> > NOW!> > or: WARNING!> > I'll Light up if> > You Do!> > Take it away folks....> > in Oz>

Babs,

I like all of those!!

Beth in NC Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

T-Shirt Competition

Here are my contributions. They are rather, well, not nice....and ifanyone is easily offended please forgive my horrid sense of humor....1. YOUR BUTT STINKS!2. BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR INCONSIDERATION.3. BUTTS OUT OR LIGHTS OUT...YOUR CHOICE.4. FIRED UP!5. If YOU Smoke, We'll ALL Be Smokin'That's it for now. Plenty more where those came from but I seriouslyneed to get busy around this place. I've lolled around for weeks nowand it shows.Hugs!Babs in TexasDX PF from Lupus/Scleroderma, Nov. 1999

GReat Line Up of Choices Babs....

SGIO>> Here are my contributions. They are rather, well, not nice....and if> anyone is easily offended please forgive my horrid sense of humor....> > 1. YOUR BUTT STINKS!> > 2. BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR INCONSIDERATION.> > 3. BUTTS OUT OR LIGHTS OUT...YOUR CHOICE.> > 4. FIRED UP!> > 5. If YOU Smoke, We'll ALL Be Smokin'> > That's it for now. Plenty more where those came from but I seriously> need to get busy around this place. I've lolled around for weeks now> and it shows.> > Hugs!> Babs in Texas> DX PF from Lupus/Scleroderma, Nov. 1999>

Thanks ! One more.....

If you light a match near me,

you and I will become bits of history.

:)

Babs in Texas

> >

> > Here are my contributions. They are rather, well, not nice....and

if

> > anyone is easily offended please forgive my horrid sense of

humor....

> >

> > 1. YOUR BUTT STINKS!

> >

> > 2. BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR INCONSIDERATION.

> >

> > 3. BUTTS OUT OR LIGHTS OUT...YOUR CHOICE.

> >

> > 4. FIRED UP!

> >

> > 5. If YOU Smoke, We'll ALL Be Smokin'

> >

> > That's it for now. Plenty more where those came from but I

seriously

> > need to get busy around this place. I've lolled around for weeks

now

> > and it shows.

> >

> > Hugs!