RemedySpot.com

Re:Leanne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If I may I would like to tell you who you are, Our wonderful friend. A wonder super woman that does not realize how precious you are to us. Please be of good cheer and look for comfort here where you are so loved. still think I would like to smack these stupid doctors who just don't know what we go through.I am praying for your heart damage and it will be Ok sweetie.  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Gwynne, Thank you so much for this email.  I'm extremely emotional about this all.  I know that it's good news and my quality of life is pretty good.  It's just not what I would like it to be and who the heck am I?  You are very right about God being in control and this situation is enfolding the way it's supposed to.  Zena, I hope you understand where I'm coming from.  I needed to share some of my feelings and I feel that I upset you and that in turn upsets me.  I am thankful that I am as "healthy" as I am however, I didn't need to go through this anguish with the whole lung transplant workup, etc. I wasn't even sure I wanted a transplant.  Unfortunately, it is the only cure and I had wrapped my mind around it and made the commitment to go forward.  Now, I have to change my mind set and "bloom where I'm planted" and know the Lord is using me in this weakened state. Gwynne,  I pray every day that your phone will ring with a match for you.  I'm glad to hear that you are getting out and about and your attitude is always inspiring.  You seem to know what people need to hear.  Me, especially! Love you girlfriend. Leanne uip 1/03 illinoisGwynne Keyland <gwynneksbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:Dear Leanne,Wow, I can hardly imagine the onslaught of feelingsyou must be having! I know you want to keep as activeas possible, and exercise helps with the depression,but surely you didn't anticipate having to go on theinactive list. It's tough for me to describe anyone withIPF as "too healthy" for anything. I feel especially badfor you since YOU were the one who wondered if youwere sick enough to list (before they listed you). It'slike they forget it's our LIVES that they're juggling.It's such a delicate balancing act they do with our lives,deciding when we're sick enough to need a transplantas our only remaining option, but strong enough to beable to survive the surgery and the aftermath. It's enoughto drive you crazy. But I know you have a strong faith,and you know all of it is in God's time, not ours. Andyou know that we love you and are praying for you.I'm going to try to concentrate on the fact that you'restable, and that you have more time to remain active andenjoy life before the next phase, which I know you'll do!Love you,Gwynne IPF 7/04 listed for transplant 3/07 TexasLooking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.