RemedySpot.com

Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce, Well, now that you mention it. I think Texas is going to be the state I visit first. Tentative plans are to take a week off end of April beginning of May and visit the wonderful people of Texas. I'm working on finding out details and information for the beginning of May get together for both the caregiver group and patient group. Leanne PS. I love that we're addicting. Glad you did ok traveling to OK. Was thinking about you.... Bruce Moreland wrote: Now that you're officially too healthy not to.....head south...lolThere isn't a person here I wouldn't feel blessed if they showed up onmy doorstep and you're certainly among those at the top of the list.> Hallelulia! Leanne I am so proud of you for all your hardwork- I know how excruciatingly hard it is to lose just one pound, butit goes to show what a difference exercise and eating right can do. Since you are inactive I think you should take a trip to sunnyCalifornia. It would be a boost to your health to get out of thecold, not to mention a boost to my well being to visit with you- > > Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California> > >

good news> > > Hi all,> > Just saw the lung transplant doctor and I have been listed as"inactive" on the lung transplant list. He said that due to my weightloss and exercising, I am too healthy to be listed at this point intime. He will see me in three months time. > > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois> > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!Search. > > > > > > > > > > > >

---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!Search.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Bruce, are you going to run your 02 into your c-pap ? Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." I've had sleep issues for over twenty years, but I can't imagine anyone here who wouldn't have some. We're all dealing with a lot. Our minds don't shut down that easily. Leanne starts thinking of everyone here and everyone she's talked to. Racing minds don't sleep. I take my sleep meds, they work better some nights than others. Tonight is my first night with CPAP and my Mattress Genie.....should be interesting to say the least.> I don't sleep well most nights...> > I know the prednisone plays havoc in our nervous systems and with our > sleep habits...But I did notice a lot of you were posting at around 2-> 3am....> > I was asleep at 10pm or so but then at 2am i started tossing and > turning andfinally got out of bed to read emails...> > A good night's sleep for me is 6 hours (actually that is a great nights > sleep), my doc says I need to go for another sleep test...this will be > my 4th.> > Who else is having sleep issues and why do you think that is?> > Steve-NY> NSIP,RB,COPD (2000)> Sleep Apnea> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > > ---------------------------------> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

has used a c-pap over 30 years and when he puts that thing on his face he's OUT..It is scary when he doesn't use it. like forgetting it when he travels.. nightmare.I hope you get a great sleep with it. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Bruce, are you going to run your 02 into your c-pap ?Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."I've had sleep issues for over twenty years, but I can't imagine anyone here who wouldn't have some. We're all dealing with a lot. Our minds don't shut down that easily. Leanne starts thinking of everyone here and everyone she's talked to. Racing minds don't sleep. I take my sleep meds, they work better some nights than others. Tonight is my first night with CPAP and my Mattress Genie.....should be interesting to say the least.> I don't sleep well most nights...> > I know the prednisone plays havoc in our nervous systems and with our > sleep habits...But I did notice a lot of you were posting at around 2-> 3am....> > I was asleep at 10pm or so but then at 2am i started tossing and > turning andfinally got out of bed to read emails...> > A good night's sleep for me is 6 hours (actually that is a great nights > sleep), my doc says I need to go for another sleep test...this will be > my 4th.> > Who else is having sleep issues and why do you think that is?> > Steve-NY> NSIP,RB,COPD (2000)> Sleep Apnea> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > > ---------------------------------> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Their conclusion from the study was that my oxygen was only dropping

at night from the obstruction. So, for now, not running it through,

although easily could.

I don't like the way the sleep study was handled so do intend to have

another night or monitoring at home to determine if I'm really on the

right titration and if the oxygen is really not needed. I've already

discussed with my new pulmonologist. The CPAP I have is oxygen ready.

> > I don't sleep well most nights...

> >

> > I know the prednisone plays havoc in our nervous systems and with

> our

> > sleep habits...But I did notice a lot of you were posting at

around

> 2-

> > 3am....

> >

> > I was asleep at 10pm or so but then at 2am i started tossing and

> > turning andfinally got out of bed to read emails...

> >

> > A good night's sleep for me is 6 hours (actually that is a great

> nights

> > sleep), my doc says I need to go for another sleep test...this

will

> be

> > my 4th.

> >

> > Who else is having sleep issues and why do you think that is?

> >

> > Steve-NY

> > NSIP,RB,COPD (2000)

> > Sleep Apnea

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> >

> > No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free

> Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release

> Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

>

My ex-wife desperately needed hers. Everyone I've known with one has

made their first trip without it. Then they never traveled again

without it.

> >

> our

around

> 2-

> > 3am....

> >

> >

> nights

will

> be

> > my 4th.

> >

> >

> > Steve-NY

> > NSIP,RB,COPD (2000)

> > Sleep Apnea

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

has two. The first one he bought is still going strong. He keeps

that one in his truck incase he has to spend the night in Tampa. I am

usually with him and make sure he has one. He could wake up a bear

snoring.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

" Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up. "

My ex-wife desperately needed hers. Everyone I've known with one has

made their first trip without it. Then they never traveled again

without it.

> >

> our

around

> 2-

> > 3am....

> >

> >

> nights

will

> be

> > my 4th.

> >

> >

> > Steve-NY

> > NSIP,RB,COPD (2000)

> > Sleep Apnea

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Jim...Oh. Well, maybe I'm thinking of their rutting....runting....call, something like that. lol. Anyway I snore LOUDLY!

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: Bruce

has used a c-pap over 30 years and when he puts that thing on his face he's OUT.. It is scary when he doesn't use it. like forgetting it when he travels.. nightmare.

I hope you get a great sleep with it.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Bruce, are you going to run your 02 into your c-pap ?

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

I've had sleep issues for over twenty years, but I can't imagine anyone here who wouldn't have some. We're all dealing with a lot. Our minds don't shut down that easily. Leanne starts thinking of everyone here and everyone she's talked to. Racing minds don't sleep. I take my sleep meds, they work better some nights than others. Tonight is my first night with CPAP and my Mattress Genie.....should be interesting to say the least.> I don't sleep well most nights...> > I know the prednisone plays havoc in our nervous systems and with our > sleep habits...But I did notice a lot of you were posting at around 2-> 3am....> > I was asleep at 10pm or so but then at 2am i started tossing and > turning andfinally got out of bed to read emails...> > A good night's sleep for me is 6 hours (actually that is a great nights > sleep), my doc says I need to go for another sleep test...this will be > my 4th.> > Who else is having sleep issues and why do you think that is?> > Steve-NY> NSIP,RB,COPD (2000)> Sleep Apnea> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > > ---------------------------------> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Rich finally had to give in and move to the other bedroom. Poor guy. We watch the late news together and then he goes to 'his room'. I miss him even though I want him to sleep well too. Especially with a bad heart, he needs rest as well.

He used to tell me it didn't do any good to nudge me, I'd just turn and go right on with the racket. How embarrassing!

Re: Re: Bruce has used a c-pap over 30 years and when he puts that thing on his face he's OUT..It is scary when he doesn't use it. like forgetting it when he travels.. nightmare.I hope you get a great sleep with it.Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around,Sorry looks back,Faith looks up."Bruce, are you going to run your 02 into your c-pap ?Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around,Sorry looks back,Faith looks up."I've had sleep issues for over twenty years, but I can't imagineanyone here who wouldn't have some. We're all dealing with a lot. Ourminds don't shut down that easily. Leanne starts thinking of everyonehere and everyone she's talked to. Racing minds don't sleep. I takemy sleep meds, they work better some nights than others. Tonight ismy first night with CPAP and my Mattress Genie.....should beinteresting to say the least.> I don't sleep well most nights...>> I know the prednisone plays havoc in our nervous systems and withour> sleep habits...But I did notice a lot of you were posting at around2-> 3am....>> I was asleep at 10pm or so but then at 2am i started tossing and> turning andfinally got out of bed to read emails...>> A good night's sleep for me is 6 hours (actually that is a greatnights> sleep), my doc says I need to go for another sleep test...this willbe> my 4th.>> Who else is having sleep issues and why do you think that is?>> Steve-NY> NSIP,RB,COPD (2000)> Sleep Apnea>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!Mobile. Try it now.>>> ---------------------------------> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG FreeEdition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - ReleaseDate: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

I've been wearing CPAP for OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) for about 5 years now.In most folks with OSA, the snoring is caused by the collapsing airway...now thatI use CPAP, I can't even nap without it...and the minute I put it on I'm 'out like a

light'.Things I've learned along the way:-->Anyone with a 17 inch neck, or larger, probably has OSA.-->All people with sleep apnea snore; all snorers do not have sleep apnea.-->Most folks find CPAP machines with humidity more comfortable.

brud+-- God is good; everything else is a lesson.

Brud+ My husband has used his CPAP for

about a year.

He has really been so much more comfortable with as much humidity

as possible when using it. I can now sleep ( that is when I do sleep)

without having to keep one ear open to listen for when he stops

breathing. I used to hit him ( nudging didn't help)

He'd move and breathe again! That was not good for either of us!

I lost many years of sleep due to his apnea!!! He lost many years of

sound sleep and feeling good during the day.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Jon Egger wrote:

I've been wearing CPAP for OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) for about

5 years now.

In most folks with OSA, the snoring is caused by the collapsing

airway...now that

I use CPAP, I can't even nap without it...and the minute I put it on

I'm 'out like a

light'.

Things I've learned along the way:

-->Anyone with a 17 inch neck, or larger, probably has OSA.

-->All people with sleep apnea snore; all snorers do not have sleep

apnea.

-->Most folks find CPAP machines with humidity more comfortable.

brud+

--

God is good; everything else is a lesson.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 1/16/2008 9:01 AM

I don't snore

I don't care how much Rob disagrees, it wasn't me

Actually he woke me up with his snoring (to be fair he isn't a habitual snorer) and I gave him a dig and he rolled over muttering, and as I was dropping back off to sleep I woke myself up with a loud GAAAHHHHAAAKKKKKK!

of their rutting....runting....call, something like that. lol. Anyway I snore LOUDLY! > Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> Re: Re: Bruce> > > has used a c-pap over 30 years and when he puts that thing on his face he's OUT.. > It is scary when he doesn't use it. like forgetting it when he travels.. nightmare.> > > I hope you get a great sleep with it.> > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy > ipf 6/04 Florida> "Worry looks around, > Sorry looks back, > Faith looks up."> > > > > > > > > > > Bruce, are you going to run your 02 into your c-pap ?> > > Love and Prayers, Peggy > ipf 6/04 Florida> "Worry looks around, > Sorry looks back, > Faith looks up."> > > > > > > > > > > I've had sleep issues for over twenty years, but I can't imagine > anyone here who wouldn't have some. We're all dealing with a lot. Our > minds don't shut down that easily. Leanne starts thinking of everyone > here and everyone she's talked to. Racing minds don't sleep. I take > my sleep meds, they work better some nights than others. Tonight is > my first night with CPAP and my Mattress Genie.....should be > interesting to say the least.> > > > I don't sleep well most nights...> > > > I know the prednisone plays havoc in our nervous systems and with > our > > sleep habits...But I did notice a lot of you were posting at around > 2-> > 3am....> > > > I was asleep at 10pm or so but then at 2am i started tossing and > > turning andfinally got out of bed to read emails...> > > > A good night's sleep for me is 6 hours (actually that is a great > nights > > sleep), my doc says I need to go for another sleep test...this will > be > > my 4th.> > > > Who else is having sleep issues and why do you think that is?> > > > Steve-NY> > NSIP,RB,COPD (2000)> > Sleep Apnea> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! > Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free > Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release > Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>

Hope you are doing better. I found some interesting and positive reading yesterday out of the Science Daily magazine dated Jan. 11, 2008 from researchers at Yale University. Of course this is only found on mice right now but I am hoping that they will expand and start clinical trials. I will volunteer. They have found a gene that can stop PF before it starts or help block the progression. I know you do alot of research like most of us and thought that you might find this of interest. Thanks Bruce

Boyne Sleep Apenea/ PF 6/07

Fwd: new to group/Questions> >> >> >> > Note: forwarded message attached.> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!> > Search.> >> >> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >>

Oh you lucky thing you Peggy. I'm so glad you are having such special company! Of course, a 'star' deserves no less.

I know you'll have a grand time.

Bruce

Leanne and Beth are COMING TO MY HOUSE... YEAH, YEAH. It's happening the first week of March... I hope the guy gets

here with my bigger concentrator soon. I NEED AIR.. I am just so excited. It hasn't been mentioned cause I wasn't to sure..

NOW I AM.. Come ONE Come ALL.. lol if we run out of beds has tons of camping tents and the works.. we even have extentions for the concentrators.. {;D

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.