RemedySpot.com

Re: hey everyone long time no see

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Harold... glad you're not in the hospital now and it's good to hear from you. Come back.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

hey everyone long time no see

hey to all the New Members,just thought I would jump in and say hi like a lot of you I have been in the Hospital again for the 2 time this year the Dr said I had walking phmenonia if that is spelled right. and Bronkidaus. plus with the IPF that didn't help either. but GOD is still good to us. so I will talk to everyone later you. just though I would check in.

Hi Harold, So glad you checked in! Take care of yourself, no more hospital trips this year. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California hey everyone long

time no see

hey to all the New Members,just thought I would jump in and say hi like

a lot of you I have been in the Hospital again for the 2 time this year

the Dr said I had walking phmenonia if that is spelled right. and

Bronkidaus. plus with the IPF that didn't help either. but GOD is still

good to us. so I will talk to everyone later you. just though I would

check in.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Hi Harold,

Glad that you checked in. So sorry that you have been in the big house. It is no place for sick people. I am always so tired after a stay. But, I am glad if they made you better.

Are you holding steady? Getting worse?

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> hey to all the New Members,just thought I would jump in and say hi like > a lot of you I have been in the Hospital again for the 2 time this year > the Dr said I had walking phmenonia if that is spelled right. and > Bronkidaus. plus with the IPF that didn't help either. but GOD is still > good to us. so I will talk to everyone later you. just though I would > check in.>