RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Where is Bruce?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome back Mr. Man, yes we missed you !  Go to bed and get a really good rest. Trust me is a day or so you will feel likeyou've been hit by a truck  weelll maybe a VW. so rest anyway. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Right here I is....lol.....and was on the road trip.>> Is he on that road trip this week? I recall him saying last week he > was going some where and I havent seen him posting in a few days.> > Sandie>

I wanna go to San now. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Well, have one more task tonight, then I'll be in and rest until time to go to my doctor for chest xray at 2:00 tomorrow. And, yes, at the end of each day I was tired and am now and know I'll need a couple of quiet days, but it was still all worth it. I'd be willing to get hit by a VW to share the feeling when my friend came out of the counselor's office happy with her first session and I could hug her knowing that she had taken another huge step in her life. I cried in joy as I've seen her come far and know how far she can go. So, it was a duel purpose trip...help a friend and see how traveling on oxygen is. I continue to find too that there are so many people out there so willing to help. I never asked for help before. d my own luggage even in the past. But, oxygen supplier was great, rental car people were great at service, hotel was great. > >> > Is he on that road trip this week? I recall him saying last week he> > was going some where and I havent seen him posting in a few days.> >> > Sandie> >>