RemedySpot.com

Re: humidiferi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

May,

I'm hoping to be in when my O2 guy comes round on monday, I'm usually out and leave the cylinders out like milk bottles. He's really helpful actually, I think I'm quite lucky, he doesn't do things by the book, if he can get away with it he'll let me have stuff and then tell me if I have to order it, so he can sort his stock out retrospectively. I want to see if I can get some swivel connections for my hose, someone on here (probably Bruce) said something about having 2 25ft hoses with a swivel connection might be better for me than my 50ft hose that likes to curl itself affectionately around my legs, furniture, the bottom of doors...............................

If I remember, I'll ask him about humidifiers. It might be something that he needs a prescription for.

Love Ze xx

> > > >> > > >> > > > hi> > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.> > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.> > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.> > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked> > > > so nice in them all.> > > >> > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was> > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on> > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),> > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.> > > >> > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so> > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case> > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple> > > > on the cell.> > > >> > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think> > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway> > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont> > > > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also> > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the> > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.> > > >> > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.> > > >> > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm> > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.> > > >> > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good> > > > nights sleep.> > > >> > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.> > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.> > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of > everything!!!> > > >> > > > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a > fight to> > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore > sore..> > > >> > > > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped your > friend> > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you> > > >> > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt it> > > > newbies - welcome> > > >> > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional> > > > rollercoaster> > > >> > > >> > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i > think is> > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6 > weeks.....yeah> > > >> > > > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that only> > > > happens once when you have only one child.> > > >> > > > may> > > > uip 06.06, glasgow> > > >> > >> >>

Ok...will do.

US source easy:

http://www.tri-medinc.com/TM/page16.html

Took a little extra work but here we are:

http://www.midmeds.co.uk/disposable-oxygen-bubble-humidifier-with-bottle-p-516.html

> > > >> > > >> > > > hi> > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.> > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.> > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.> > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked> > > > so nice in them all.> > > >> > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was> > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on> > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),> > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.> > > >> > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so> > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case> > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple> > > > on the cell.> > > >> > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think> > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway> > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont> > > > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also> > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the> > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.> > > >> > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.> > > >> > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm> > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.> > > >> > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good> > > > nights sleep.> > > >> > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.> > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.> > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of > everything!!!> > > >> > > > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a > fight to> > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore > sore..> > > >> > > > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped your > friend> > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you> > > >> > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt it> > > > newbies - welcome> > > >> > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional> > > > rollercoaster> > > >> > > >> > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i > think is> > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6 > weeks.....yeah> > > >> > > > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that only> > > > happens once when you have only one child.> > > >> > > > may> > > > uip 06.06, glasgow> > > >> > >> >>

My first supplier said they didn't normally do it until higher

levels, but I said bring me one. Apria brought one automatically and

my current supplier did as well. I think at my levels it probably

does just a little good, but a little is better than none. I know I

spent two nights without one and next time I travel I will take it

with me.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > hi

> > > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.

> > > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.

> > > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.

> > > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked

> > > > > so nice in them all.

> > > > >

> > > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was

> > > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on

> > > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),

> > > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.

> > > > >

> > > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so

> > > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case

> > > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple

> > > > > on the cell.

> > > > >

> > > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think

> > > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway

> > > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont

> > > > > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also

> > > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the

> > > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.

> > > > >

> > > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.

> > > > >

> > > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm

> > > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.

> > > > >

> > > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good

> > > > > nights sleep.

> > > > >

> > > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.

> > > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.

> > > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of

> > everything!!!

> > > > >

> > > > > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a

> > fight to

> > > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore

> > sore..

> > > > >

> > > > > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped

your

> > friend

> > > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you

> > > > >

> > > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt

it

> > > > > newbies - welcome

> > > > >

> > > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional

> > > > > rollercoaster

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i

> > think is

> > > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6

> > weeks.....yeah

> > > > >

> > > > > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that

only

> > > > > happens once when you have only one child.

> > > > >

> > > > > may

> > > > > uip 06.06, glasgow

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

zena

i'll be interested in hearing what he says about both. i think the

o2 suppliers are different in england and scotland also. thanks.

may

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > hi

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > on the cell.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > nights sleep.

> > > > >

> > everything!!!

> > > > >

> > fight to

> > sore..

> > > > >

your

> > friend

> > > > >

it

> > > > >

> > > > > rollercoaster

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > think is

> > weeks.....yeah

> > > > >

only

> > > > >

> > > > > may

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

bruce,

thank you - you are a honey

may

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > hi

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > on the cell.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > nights sleep.

> > > > >

> > everything!!!

> > > > >

> > fight to

> > sore..

> > > > >

your

> > friend

> > > > >

it

> > > > >

> > > > > rollercoaster

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > think is

> > weeks.....yeah

> > > > >

only

> > > > >

> > > > > may

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

They're different borough to borough I think. As I live on the west Essex, east London borders, my physio thought I was under the essex O2 supplier and went and put a prescription in re my concentrator, but found out I was dealt with by the east London O2 supplier and had to do it all differently.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > hi> > > > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.> > > > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.> > > > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.> > > > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked> > > > > > so nice in them all.> > > > > >> > > > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was> > > > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on> > > > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),> > > > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.> > > > > >> > > > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so> > > > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case> > > > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple> > > > > > on the cell.> > > > > >> > > > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think> > > > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway> > > > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont> > > > > > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also> > > > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the> > > > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.> > > > > >> > > > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.> > > > > >> > > > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm> > > > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.> > > > > >> > > > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good> > > > > > nights sleep.> > > > > >> > > > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.> > > > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.> > > > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of> > > everything!!!> > > > > >> > > > > > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a> > > fight to> > > > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore> > > sore..> > > > > >> > > > > > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped > your> > > friend> > > > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you> > > > > >> > > > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt > it> > > > > > newbies - welcome> > > > > >> > > > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional> > > > > > rollercoaster> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i> > > think is> > > > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6> > > weeks.....yeah> > > > > >> > > > > > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that > only> > > > > > happens once when you have only one child.> > > > > >> > > > > > may> > > > > > uip 06.06, glasgow> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Hi Zena

I purcahsed a humidifier from Wal-mart that does 1800 sq. ft. for around 75.00 dollars. It makes quite a difference that wa snoticable within 24 hours after running. You could even smell a difference in the smell of the air. Well worth the cost. You can check them out on Hunter.com. That is the brand name that I have. They really remove alot of impurities from the air and the air does not seem as dry.

May,

I'm hoping to be in when my O2 guy comes round on monday, I'm usually out and leave the cylinders out like milk bottles. He's really helpful actually, I think I'm quite lucky, he doesn't do things by the book, if he can get away with it he'll let me have stuff and then tell me if I have to order it, so he can sort his stock out retrospectively. I want to see if I can get some swivel connections for my hose, someone on here (probably Bruce) said something about having 2 25ft hoses with a swivel connection might be better for me than my 50ft hose that likes to curl itself affectionately around my legs, furniture, the bottom of doors....... ......... ......... ......

If I remember, I'll ask him about humidifiers. It might be something that he needs a prescription for.

Love Ze xx

> > > >> > > >> > > > hi> > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.> > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.> > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.> > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she

looked> > > > so nice in them all.> > > & g! t; & g t; > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was> > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on> > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),> > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.> > > >> > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so> > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case> > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple> > > > on the cell.> > > >> > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think> > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway> > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont> > > >

often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also> > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the> > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.> > > >> > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.> > > >> > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm> > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.> > > >> > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good> > > > nights sleep.> > > >> > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.> > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.> > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of > everything!! !> > > >> > > > zena, do you

have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a > fight to> > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore > sore..> > > >>! > & g t; > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped your > friend> > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you> > > >> > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt it> > > > newbies - welcome> > > >> > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional> > > > rollercoaster> > > >> > > >> > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i > think is> > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6 > weeks.....yeah> > > >> > > > hope you all

enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that only> > > > happens once when you have only one child.> > > >> > > > may> > > > uip 06.06, glasgow> > > >> > >> >>

I think we're talking about two different things. If you just want to

moisten and protect your nose a little from the cannula and oxygen,

then a humidifier hooked to your oxygen will do it. If you do better

in humidity on a whole and want to raise it in your home then what

describes helps. I've always loved humidity, but not so much

now. Many members really struggle in high humidity. But a few like

it. However, I think nearly all who use it on their oxygen equipment

have stuck with it there.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > hi

> > > > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.

> > > > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.

> > > > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.

> > > > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked

> > > > > > so nice in them all.

> > > > > & g! t;

> > & g t; > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was

> > > > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on

> > > > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),

> > > > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so

> > > > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case

> > > > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple

> > > > > > on the cell.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think

> > > > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway

> > > > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont

> > > > > > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also

> > > > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the

> > > > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm

> > > > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a

good

> > > > > > nights sleep.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.

> > > > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.

> > > > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of

> > > everything!! !

> > > > > >

> > > > > > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have

a

> > > fight to

> > > > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is

sore

> > > sore..

> > > > > >

> > >! > & g t; > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you

helped

> your

> > > friend

> > > > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you

> > > > > >

> > > > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help

isnt it

> > > > > > newbies - welcome

> > > > > >

> > > > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional

> > > > > > rollercoaster

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what

i

> > > think is

> > > > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6

> > > weeks.....yeah

> > > > > >

> > > > > > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon

that

> only

> > > > > > happens once when you have only one child.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > may

> > > > > > uip 06.06, glasgow

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

As an "oldie" to the "newbies".....

Anytime you use a room humidifier or a humidifier bottle on your 02 source.....be very alert to the possibility of mold and mildew.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > hi> > > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.> > > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.> > > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.> > > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked> > > > > so nice in them all.> > > > & g! t;> & g t; > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was> > > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on> > > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),> > > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.> > > > >> > > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so> > > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case> > > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple> > > > > on the cell.> > > > >> > > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think> > > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway> > > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont> > > > > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also> > > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the> > > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.> > > > >> > > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.> > > > >> > > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm> > > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.> > > > >> > > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good> > > > > nights sleep.> > > > >> > > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.> > > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.> > > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of > > everything!! !> > > > >> > > > > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a > > fight to> > > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore > > sore..> > > > >> >! > & g t; > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped your > > friend> > > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you> > > > >> > > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt it> > > > > newbies - welcome> > > > >> > > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional> > > > > rollercoaster> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i > > think is> > > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6 > > weeks.....yeah> > > > >> > > > > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that only> > > > > happens once when you have only one child.> > > > >> > > > > may> > > > > uip 06.06, glasgow> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Religiously wash it well with soap and hot water. Use only distilled

water in it. And, since you are pushing some water into your hose,

change hoses more frequently than the suppliers recommend. Its not

just mold and mildew, bacteria can gather too if you don't take the

right precautions. But, take them and you'll be just fine. Oh my,

when my CPAP arrives on Tuesday then I'll have two humidifier unites

to wash and clean and refill nightly. Better go get more distilled

water now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > hi

> > > > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.

> > > > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.

> > > > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.

> > > > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked

> > > > > > so nice in them all.

> > > > > & g! t;

> > & g t; > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was

> > > > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on

> > > > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),

> > > > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so

> > > > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case

> > > > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple

> > > > > > on the cell.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think

> > > > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway

> > > > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont

> > > > > > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also

> > > > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the

> > > > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm

> > > > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a

good

> > > > > > nights sleep.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.

> > > > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.

> > > > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of

> > > everything!! !

> > > > > >

> > > > > > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have

a

> > > fight to

> > > > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is

sore

> > > sore..

> > > > > >

> > >! > & g t; > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you

helped

> your

> > > friend

> > > > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you

> > > > > >

> > > > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help

isnt it

> > > > > > newbies - welcome

> > > > > >

> > > > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional

> > > > > > rollercoaster

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what

i

> > > think is

> > > > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6

> > > weeks.....yeah

> > > > > >

> > > > > > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon

that

> only

> > > > > > happens once when you have only one child.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > may

> > > > > > uip 06.06, glasgow

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Bruce, I change my tubing every other week. My cannulas about once a month, but wash it a LOT with warm water and soap because I buy mine and I'm cheep. hee hee. I change the water bottle when I change the hoses. For the first year I change everything once a week. We soak s C-pap mask hose in vinegar for a while then rinse well. The head gear can get real oily from your skin so I dissolve a dishwasher tablet in hot water and use that to soak it in. It's a great degreaser. Good luck with that. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Religiously wash it well with soap and hot water. Use only distilled water in it. And, since you are pushing some water into your hose, change hoses more frequently than the suppliers recommend. Its not just mold and mildew, bacteria can gather too if you don't take the right precautions. But, take them and you'll be just fine. Oh my, when my CPAP arrives on Tuesday then I'll have two humidifier unites to wash and clean and refill nightly. Better go get more distilled water now. > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > hi> > > > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.> > > > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.> > > > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.> > > > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked> > > > > > so nice in them all.> > > > > & g! t;> > & g t; > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was> > > > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on> > > > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),> > > > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.> > > > > >> > > > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so> > > > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case> > > > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple> > > > > > on the cell.> > > > > >> > > > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think> > > > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway> > > > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont> > > > > > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also> > > > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the> > > > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.> > > > > >> > > > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.> > > > > >> > > > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm> > > > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.> > > > > >> > > > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good> > > > > > nights sleep.> > > > > >> > > > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.> > > > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.> > > > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of> > > everything!! !> > > > > >> > > > > > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a> > > fight to> > > > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore> > > sore..> > > > > >> > >! > & g t; > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped> your> > > friend> > > > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you> > > > > >> > > > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt it> > > > > > newbies - welcome> > > > > >> > > > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional> > > > > > rollercoaster> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i> > > think is> > > > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6> > > weeks.....yeah> > > > > >> > > > > > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that> only> > > > > > happens once when you have only one child.> > > > > >> > > > > > may> > > > > > uip 06.06, glasgow> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Well, I find the times the suppliers give for hoses, cannulas,

humidifier bottles are all about double what I'm comfortable with. So

many things I can't control, but keeping good clean hoses and

cannulas and bottles and washing hands obsessively and avoiding sick

people when I can. Those I can and do control. Yesterday, I went to

the doctor's office for followup. I told the desk to tell the nurse I

was around the corner in the hallway when she came to look for me,

because I wasn't going to sit in a waiting room full of sick people.

The receptionist and the nurse understood. In fact, the nurse

commented on how smart that was. When I go to a concert in February,

I'm going to take a mask with me just in case I start to hear

coughing or sneezing or other bad sounds around me. If so, on it

goes. It may go on anyway.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > hi

> > > > > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.

> > > > > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.

> > > > > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.

> > > > > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked

> > > > > > > so nice in them all.

> > > > > > & g! t;

> > > & g t; > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she

was

> > > > > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on

> > > > > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),

> > > > > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and

dresses.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so

> > > > > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case

> > > > > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a

couple

> > > > > > > on the cell.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think

> > > > > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on

anyway

> > > > > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont

> > > > > > > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also

> > > > > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as

the

> > > > > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1

june.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm

> > > > > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a

> good

> > > > > > > nights sleep.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here

for.

> > > > > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the

reporter.

> > > > > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of

> > > > everything!! !

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to

have

> a

> > > > fight to

> > > > > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is

> sore

> > > > sore..

> > > > > > >

> > > >! > & g t; > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you

> helped

> > your

> > > > friend

> > > > > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help

> isnt it

> > > > > > > newbies - welcome

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the

emotional

> > > > > > > rollercoaster

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show

what

> i

> > > > think is

> > > > > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6

> > > > weeks.....yeah

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon

> that

> > only

> > > > > > > happens once when you have only one child.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > may

> > > > > > > uip 06.06, glasgow

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Bruce,

This thing gets more and more complicated. You have to watch expiration dates on the distilled water and once it is opened it is susceptable to bacterial growth. I was boiling it every time I filled my bottle. Now I have to fill my bottle every day because I am at such high flow, so I use it too fast for it to get old or contaminated.

I nebulize 4 times a day. So, I have lots of sterilizing to do. I need a wife.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > hi> > > > > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.> > > > > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.> > > > > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.> > > > > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked> > > > > > > so nice in them all.> > > > > > & g! t;> > > & g t; > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was> > > > > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on> > > > > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),> > > > > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so> > > > > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case> > > > > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple> > > > > > > on the cell.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think> > > > > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway> > > > > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont> > > > > > > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also> > > > > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the> > > > > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm> > > > > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a > good> > > > > > > nights sleep.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.> > > > > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.> > > > > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of> > > > everything!! !> > > > > > >> > > > > > > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have > a> > > > fight to> > > > > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is > sore> > > > sore..> > > > > > >> > > >! > & g t; > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you > helped> > your> > > > friend> > > > > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you> > > > > > >> > > > > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help > isnt it> > > > > > > newbies - welcome> > > > > > >> > > > > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional> > > > > > > rollercoaster> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what > i> > > > think is> > > > > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6> > > > weeks.....yeah> > > > > > >> > > > > > > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon > that> > only> > > > > > > happens once when you have only one child.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > may> > > > > > > uip 06.06, glasgow> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Joyce... I must have an angel on my shoulder. I never knew about boiling a bottle or growth or stuff like this.... I fill my smaller bottle from the bigger bottle of distilled O2 and never even rinse between fillings. I'm immaculately clean but didn't know there was a need.

I do clean the water reservoir for the cpap daily and the mask every couple of days with a Clorox wipe. I hang the tubing over the door knob to dry and clean it every couple of days with hot running O2.

It sounds like I'm not doing it right but if it works don't fix it, I've heard. lol

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Bruce,

This thing gets more and more complicated. You have to watch expiration dates on the distilled water and once it is opened it is susceptable to bacterial growth. I was boiling it every time I filled my bottle. Now I have to fill my bottle every day because I am at such high flow, so I use it too fast for it to get old or contaminated.

I nebulize 4 times a day. So, I have lots of sterilizing to do. I need a wife.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > hi> > > > > > > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.> > > > > > > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.> > > > > > > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.> > > > > > > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked> > > > > > > so nice in them all.> > > > > > & g! t;> > > & g t; > > > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was> > > > > > > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on> > > > > > > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),> > > > > > > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so> > > > > > > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case> > > > > > > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple> > > > > > > on the cell.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think> > > > > > > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway> > > > > > > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont> > > > > > > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also> > > > > > > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the> > > > > > > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm> > > > > > > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a > good> > > > > > > nights sleep.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.> > > > > > > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.> > > > > > > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of> > > > everything!! !> > > > > > >> > > > > > > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have > a> > > > fight to> > > > > > > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is > sore> > > > sore..> > > > > > >> > > >! > & g t; > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you > helped> > your> > > > friend> > > > > > > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you> > > > > > >> > > > > > > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help > isnt it> > > > > > > newbies - welcome> > > > > > >> > > > > > > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional> > > > > > > rollercoaster> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what > i> > > > think is> > > > > > > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6> > > > weeks.....yeah> > > > > > >> > > > > > > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon > that> > only> > > > > > > happens once when you have only one child.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > may> > > > > > > uip 06.06, glasgow> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>