RemedySpot.com

Thanks to Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Joyce,

I feel so grateful for your openess & generosity in sharing your innermost feelings with us all. Rest assured that I AM learning immensely from your journey.

Your spark of 'Life-Force' is very precious to you, your family & to us, your air-family!

Much love,

in Oz

> > Dear Leanne,> > Wow, I can hardly imagine the onslaught of feelings> > you must be having! I know you want to keep as active> > as possible, and exercise helps with the depression,> > but surely you didn't anticipate having to go on the> > inactive list. It's tough for me to describe anyone with> > IPF as "too healthy" for anything. I feel especially bad> > for you since YOU were the one who wondered if you> > were sick enough to list (before they listed you). It's> > like they forget it's our LIVES that they're juggling.> >> > It's such a delicate balancing act they do with our lives,> > deciding when we're sick enough to need a transplant> > as our only remaining option, but strong enough to be> > able to survive the surgery and the aftermath. It's enough> > to drive you crazy. But I know you have a strong faith,> > and you know all of it is in God's time, not ours. And> > you know that we love you and are praying for you.> > I'm going to try to concentrate on the fact that you're> > stable, and that you have more time to remain active and> > enjoy life before the next phase, which I know you'll do!> >> > Love you,> > Gwynne IPF 7/04 listed for transplant 3/07 Texas> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!> Search.> >>