RemedySpot.com

make-up etc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I usually get loads of smellies for christmas, and I love having me time in the bathroom where I have a choice of flavours for the bath. I make sure that it's well known that I love the smellies. But this year, not a thing! I've had to buy my own! How dare they, don't they know who I am

I understand that it's quite a lot more expensive to have beauty treatments in England than the US, a reshape and varnish would be the equivalent of $15, a pedicure would be $35-$40 Then of course I go in and mention that I'm on prednisone and they don't want to do anything I went to my friends health club as her guest a few years ago, and I basically had to sign an affidavit saying I wouldn't sue if I used any of their equipment Kind of took the shine off of the day!

Love Ze xx> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Zena, I wear a great brand of make-up when and if I have> the> > > > > > > energy to put it on.> > > > > > > > I found the best foundation from Bare Escentuals..it's> > > totally> > > > > > > natural, no fake anything.> > > > > > > > It's a mineral powder make-up put on very easily with a> > > brush.> > > > > > > > It really covers all the areas I need covering.> > > > > > > > I don't know whether it's available in the UK.> > > > > > > > It is on our QVC ocassionally ..and on the website too.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > --> > > > > > > > Li nda Z.fibriotic NSIP/05/ "mild" PH 10/07 PA> > > > > > > > Reynaud's too!!!> > > > > > > > Potter, reader,carousel lover, and MomMom to Darah> > > > > > > > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion." Bob Marley> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > -------------- Original message --------------> > > > > > > > From: "Zena" <zeasman@>> > > > > > > > I'm not one for wearing make up often, and since I've had> to> > > > > > wear> > > > > > > the cannula full time I haven't worn foundation at all. I> > > don't> > > > > > want> > > > > > > to end up with a shiney line across my face. With the> > > butterfly> > > > > > > rash, the line would be quite noticable. So I've been> letting> > > my> > > > > > > natural beauty shine through. And now I'm bored with> shining!> > > > > > > > So do you have any problems with foundation, any tips on> > > what> > > > > > stays> > > > > > > well and what doesn't?> > > > > > > > Thank you> > > > > > > > Love Ze xx> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> >-------------------------------------------------------------------> > > ----\> > > > -> > > > > >> > > > > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > > > > >Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > > > > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release> Date:> > > > 1/6/2008 11:57 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> ________________________________________________________________________> > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment> â€" with a Canadian perspective.> >>