RemedySpot.com

Re: Peggy LOX

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Joyce, Well they delivered the big tank of Liquid last Wed or Thurs and are supposed to come tomorrow with the Marathon. Of course they have said that a few times. We'll see. But we did attach my tube to it and ran it through the window right here by my chair. I am not really sure about it yet. I'll let ya know as soon as I use it for a whole day. I am wondering, with it sitting out on the porch and it going to 30 tonight isn't it going to get really cold ?? I know my nose won't take that. lol  I just took the dogs out and it is already toooooooo cold for my sinuses. Hopefully I'll get information tomorrow. My Dr. faxed them last week to bring another concentrator with a higher flow, that hasn't happened either.It's no wonder we all get the grumpies. How is the HB working out? Can you get comfy? I am sure I would have at least six pillows. I use four now. lol Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Peggy,Did you change over to liquid for home use?  Do you like it?  What about portable?Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997    BRONCHIECTASIS 2004   INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10   ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

Peggy.

I know I'm slow sometimes, but why did they put it on the porch? Was

there a reason they couldn't put it right where your concentrator is

now? I have mine centered so I can cover as much ground as possible.

Also, with your higher oxygen flow, you may well need them to upgrade

you now or soon from the Marathon to the Companion 1000. And you have

a perfect right to the grumpies with these slow people. Grumpies is a

mild word for what I'd have at this point.

And one can never have too many pillows....lol. Not sure how some of

mine end up where they do by morning, in the floor, at the foot of

the bed, far on the other side.

>

>

> Peggy,

>

> Did you change over to liquid for home use? Do you like it? What

> about portable?

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

>

Peggy,

My liquid reservoir stays outside on my front porch 365 days per year. No problem. I don't have to be here when it is refilled. Actually they deliver another one.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> > > > > > Peggy,> > > > Did you change over to liquid for home use? Do you like it? What > > about portable?> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> >>

Thats what my delivery guy said just leave it out and you won't have to be here.. well I'm ALWAYS here so it is just easier.I can't wait until tomorrow to see how the thing really works. How are you doing with your empty nest? I know it is hard but when she comes home for a visit you will see the diff. in wanting your own space. At least I am always so glad to see my kids but when they go home I sigh really big and welcome the quite.. Oh I feel like a mean mommy..lol Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Peggy,My liquid reservoir stays outside on my front porch 365 days per year.  No problem.  I don't have to be here when it is refilled.  Actually they deliver another one.Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > > > > > Peggy,> > > > Did you change over to liquid for home use? Do you like it? What > > about portable?> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> >>

Peggy,

You just brought up something that I had not thought of. Cold. What about the humidifier bottle? It gets so cold in our garage some nights that our water and soft drinks that we store out there freeze. Uh, oh. I have to have the bottle. My nose burns so badly without it.

How high does the Marathon go? I know it is pulse and continuous.

Until I get a different mattress for this HB, it is not going to be good. I have doctored it all that I can......and it is still not right. I will get there....or it will go back.

Yes, we certainly have a right to the Grumpies.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > Peggy,> > Did you change over to liquid for home use? Do you like it? What > about portable?> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>

Shoot, I hadn't thought about the bottle. I have to have it too. Oh well will have to take care of that problem.. BOY JOB.. Poor guy. I'll let you know how high it goes tomorrow. Your Insurance Co. just might buy a pad for you. Never hurts to BEG.. lol Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Peggy,You just brought up something that I had not thought of.  Cold.  What about the humidifier bottle?  It gets so cold in our garage some nights that our water and soft drinks that we store out there freeze.  Uh, oh.  I have to have the bottle.  My nose burns so badly without it. How high does the Marathon go?  I know it is pulse and continuous. Until I get a different mattress for this HB, it is not going to be good.  I have doctored it all that I can......and it is still not right.  I will get there....or it will go back. Yes, we certainly have a right to the Grumpies. Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997    BRONCHIECTASIS 2004   INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10   ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > Peggy,> > Did you change over to liquid for home use? Do you like it? What > about portable?> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>