RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Re: Need More Guidance re: undigested foods- UC New bie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

na, the only way you will know about how you handle the yogurt is to try it. If you are really concerned start out with a very small amount, l/4 teaspoon and then wait a day and see how it goes. Then try a little more. If it bothers you any, try dripping the yogurt to see if you do better without the water in it, or try it vice versa. It's really an individual thing. Yes, if you can't tolerate the yogurt then try the pill form. Katy

I still am wondering about the yogurt though. I feel that this is such an important part of the diet, but I am unsure when to try it and how I know if I tolerate it or not? Perhaps the cheesecake will be more tolerable, but I think the book says that baking the yogurt kills all the bacteria, so I won't be getting them that way. If I find I can't tolerate the yogurt, then should I get the acidolphilus pills to try instead? Thanks for the advice again, I appreciate it!Good luck also to all those other newbies starting or who have just started!na

_____________________________________________________________Find great prices on the brand name home appliances you're looking for. Click now!