RemedySpot.com

Re: Now wait until you hear this one....lol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think I can top it. I got a bill from our gas company for non-usage. $50.00. ( we had to switch to an electric stove)well you know I called and ask if they were smoking something and NO I wouldn't pay it. They GOT IT. lol  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Our water bills are about to go up because we haven't been using enough. I'm serious. Apparently, the cities around here all banded together with a water authority and guaranteed to use at least x amount per year. Now, this year we had lots of rain. So, we didn't use our quota. So, now each city has to pay for all the water they didn't use this year. And, to think that in May we had the highest level water restrictions because of a shortage.

You mean you actually won one against a Utility?? WHO-HAA !!! There is hope afterall !!!Peggy wrote: I think I can top it. I got a bill from our gas company for non-usage. $50.00. ( we had to switch to an electric stove)well you know I called and ask if they were smoking something and NO I wouldn't pay it. They GOT IT. lol Love and Prayers, Peggy ipf 6/04 Florida "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Our water bills are about to go up because we haven't been using enough. I'm serious. Apparently, the cities around here all banded together with a water authority and guaranteed to use at least x amount per year. Now, this year we had lots of rain. So, we didn't use our quota. So, now each city has to pay for all the water they didn't use this year. And, to think that in May we had the highest level water restrictions because of a shortage.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Yep, I just told them " I am NOT paying this" and that was it.. pretty much.. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." You mean you actually won one against a Utility?? WHO-HAA !!! There is hope afterall !!!Peggy <pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:I think I can top it. I got a bill from our gas company for non-usage. $50.00. ( we had to switch to an electric stove)well you know I called and ask if they were smoking something and NO I wouldn't pay it. They GOT IT. lol Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."Our water bills are about to go up because we haven't been using enough. I'm serious. Apparently, the cities around here all banded together with a water authority and guaranteed to use at least x amount per year. Now, this year we had lots of rain. So, we didn't use our quota. So, now each city has to pay for all the water they didn't use this year. And, to think that in May we had the highest level water restrictions because of a shortage.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Well, they'll cut her gas off....hope the stove was all that she had

on gas....lol

>

> Our water bills are about to go up because we haven't been

using

> enough. I'm serious. Apparently, the cities around here all banded

> together with a water authority and guaranteed to use at least x

amount

> per year. Now, this year we had lots of rain. So, we didn't use our

> quota. So, now each city has to pay for all the water they didn't

use

> this year.

>

> And, to think that in May we had the highest level water

restrictions

> because of a shortage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

LOL, Well I have been known to be a bit gassy. Just the stove. They did come pick up their big ol' tank. lol didn't give me anything for the gas that was left in it.. HHUUMMMM I hadn't thought of that until now.  Oh well.  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Well, they'll cut her gas off....hope the stove was all that she had on gas....lol> > Our water bills are about to go up because we haven't been using > enough. I'm serious. Apparently, the cities around here all banded > together with a water authority and guaranteed to use at least x amount > per year. Now, this year we had lots of rain. So, we didn't use our > quota. So, now each city has to pay for all the water they didn't use > this year. > > And, to think that in May we had the highest level water restrictions > because of a shortage.> > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>