RemedySpot.com

Re: Getting out of vaccinating in Miami Dade County

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I do not want to vaccinate right away and if I decide to I would perfer to seperate the vaccinations. Has anyone gone through this situation? If so can you help us ?

You need to go to your county's health dept. and request a religious exemption. Your medical doctor is

probably not going to give a vaccine medical exemption because they are much more difficult to justify. But it is your religious belief not to put anything impure into your child's body. The Health Dept. will provide a certificate that will stay with your son within the school district.

Badillo

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

You need to go to the health department and get a religious excemption. It doesn't matter what your religion, by law no one can ask and if they do you don't have to answer. Being that it is a public school, once you have this that can't kick you out. You can always decide later what is best and if you choose to give shots, admisister them one at a time if that is what you want.

Hope this helps.

Subject: Getting out of vaccinating in Miami Dade CountyTo: sList Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 9:43 PM

My son is 3 years old and is in a program for children with Autism in the Miami Dade Public Schools System . I have recently received a letter from MDCPS , that if he is not vaccinated by 12/26 he will not be allowed back into school . I do not want to vaccinate right away and if I decide to I would perfer to seperate the vaccinations. Has anyone gone through this situation? If so can you help us ?

Hi Maureen, I know back in October there where other Moms with your same concern. They had written about getting a form for exemption. This form should be obtained through the county where you live. You can ask for a religious exemption, see if your Dr. will write you a note, and I remember although I didn't save the info. there was a Dr. some people used that gave exemptions. Hope you get help from some of these Moms. Don't be forced to do something you don't want to do.

Subject: Getting out of vaccinating in Miami Dade CountyTo: sList Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 9:43 PM

My son is 3 years old and is in a program for children with Autism in the Miami Dade Public Schools System . I have recently received a letter from MDCPS , that if he is not vaccinated by 12/26 he will not be allowed back into school . I do not want to vaccinate right away and if I decide to I would perfer to seperate the vaccinations. Has anyone gone through this situation? If so can you help us ?