RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Christian early's book about autism is out- available in bookstores next...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Terri Jennings, Ph.D.Healing Hooves Psychotherapy, Inc.3500 Peaceful Ridge RoadDavie, Florida 33330 www.healinghoovesinc.comMister B and Friends, Inc. www.MisterBandFriends.comSocial Science and Research Consultants www.socialscienceandresearch.comMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Hi Friends- Finally Christian early's book (about him and illlustrated by him) is available. If you order now you can receive copy by Christmas. Part of proceeds of book will go towards Art Possibilities a non-profit organization training a first generation of adults with autism to train another generationin art and pay them. Please forward link to anyone that would love a copy- it is your chance to get before christmas. Let me know- Love- and Christian

=

search our store all books by title

all books by author audio books music

Tate in the news

events calendar

general information

author testimonials

our beliefs

meet the staff

exec staff blogs

directions to office

career opportunities

contact us

Product description

Can You See Me?

A View of Our World by an Adult With Autism

by Ron

" “I hear what others don’t,” said Christian and continued. “Can you hear the ocean? Can you hear the stars? Can you hear the little boy who is screaming for help?”Peer through a colorful window into the mind of twenty-four-year-old Christian Early and witness his struggle to be understood as an adult with autism. Through the probing of a friendly shark that cares to know Christian better, his autism is exposed in truth—a misunderstood and magnificent worldview. Can You See Me calls for people to look beyond a diagnosis to see autistic people and their genius, as Bruce the shark does.Author Ron seeks to challenge future generations’ opinion of autism by exhibiting the world of Christian Early and the artwork he has created as he searches for the answer to the question of his life: Can You See Me?"32 pages - $10.99 (paperback)

This item usually ships within 5 to 7 days.

All files © 2004-2008 Tate Publishing Enterprises, LLC.

Tate Publishing and its logo are trademarked by Tate Publishing Enterprises, LLC.

No portion of this page may be duplicated, copied, or used in any manner

without expressed written consent of Tate Publishing Enterprises, LLC

under penalty of law.

search our store all books by title all books by author audio books music

Tate in the news

events calendar

general information author testimonials our beliefs meet the staff exec staff blogs directions to office career opportunities contact us

Product description

Can You See Me?A View of Our World by an Adult With Autismby Ron

" “I hear what others don’t,” said Christian and continued. “Can you hear the ocean? Can you hear the stars? Can you hear the little boy who is screaming for help?” Peer through a colorful window into the mind of twenty-four-year-old Christian Early and witness his struggle to be understood as an adult with autism. Through the probing of a friendly shark that cares to know Christian better, his autism is exposed in truth—a misunderstood and magnificent worldview. Can You See Me calls for people to look beyond a diagnosis to see autistic people and their genius, as Bruce the shark does. Author Ron seeks to challenge future generations’ opinion of autism by exhibiting the world of Christian Early and the artwork he has created as he searches for the answer to the question of his life: Can You See Me? "

32 pages - $10.99 (paperback)

This item usually ships within 5 to 7 days.

All files © 2004-2008 Tate Publishing & Enterprises, LLC.Tate Publishing and its logo are trademarked by Tate Publishing & Enterprises, LLC.No portion of this page may be duplicated, copied, or used in any mannerwithout expressed written consent of Tate Publishing & Enterprises, LLCunder penalty of law.