RemedySpot.com

Re: Spanish-speaking advocate needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

FAU CARD should be able to help guide you to find some Spanish speaking advocates. I have ref. a few parents to FAU CARD that need to speak with someone..and they have been able to help find therapists. Just a sug,

Good luck

To: sList Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 10:45:31 AMSubject: Re: Spanish-speaking advocate needed

In a message dated 12/1/2008 10:19:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, morethanautism@ yahoo.com writes:

At FND, Ana Esparza speaks Spanish.

From: liebmjcomcast (DOT) net <liebmjcomcast (DOT) net>Subject: Spanish-speaking advocate neededTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:45 AM

Dear List mates,

I am writing on behalf of a Spanish speaking friend of mine who has a 4 ½ year old who has gross language delays and perhaps on the spectrum. They were told that in Broward County there are no programs available to children who speak Spanish as a first Language, but in Dade-County there is.

Could anyone please direct me to someone who is an advocate that speaks Spanish and would be familiar with programs available to children who come from homes of Spanish speaking homes.

Thank you very much, Jeanette

FND is Family Network on Disabilities (of Broward County) just in case you didn't know. Just call the office.

Robin LevineIntake CoordinatorFamily Network on Disabilitiesof Broward County, Inc.100 South s AvenueFt. Lauderdale, FL 33301Phone: Fax: 1-

Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.