RemedySpot.com

NIKKEN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone.

I am new to the group so first of all I’ll introduce myself. My name is Lina Moyano, I work in the field providing therapy relationship based therapy with the family. I am in the area of Davie and provide services at home. If anyone is interested in this type of therapy please feel free to contact me at 954-232—0507.

Also I learned about something that I found interesting. NIKKEN product. Has anyone had any experience with it?

Well, these are products made with magnets and things like that that are supposed to balance your body. They have some bed system that has helped many children in the spectrum sleep better; they said they have also seen attention increase when using the products. I am in favor of alternative stuff before trying meds… so if it helps it is worth at least learning about it.

They will have a conference explaining how the products have helped autistic children this coming Saturday December 6 at 11 a.m. 4801 S. University Dr. #114 Davie, fl 33328. Dr. Herbert Patino (a medical doctor) will go in detail about the benefits of the products.

If anything I can also be reached at moyanolina@...

I am attaching a couple of documents that explain better what I just said.

Have a happy day!

Lina

Note from the Moderator: The above is distributed for informational purposes only and should not be construed as being endorsed by 's List or by personally.