RemedySpot.com

Re:Burcie, Brucie, Brucie...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce, It's ok. It was just a suggestion and comment.. nothing more. I did not mean anything derogatory about what I said.And the suggestion sounds good on the top..then when you really consider like and I were talking it looks a little different. No I don't think one typed word less or more than what we wright here. Relax sweet cheeks. We love ya ---just venting. I guess.  Come on lighten up with the crazys on this board (namely me) ya never know and don't take things personally. RIGHT ?  You said so.. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Wake up people. I have no input into proposing any requirement for certification in medical specialties. Venting point was the doctors are missing a huge part of their education and their oath to practice. Now, would they benefit by reading a few days of posts, with names removed, obviously. But do I want them as members? No. And do I have the authority to make the requirements for their certification? Oh, come on now.  I find it> > > interesting to get a picture of our group and various> > > > issues we've faced. The polls or surveys show as we all know that> > > > there are no right answers and no absolutes or consistencies.> > > >> > > > Sleep Apnea> > > >> > > > Leanne ran a poll asking if we'd been tested for sleep apnea. 52%> > > > said yes and 48% no. Right down the middle. Does that mean the> > > other> > > > 48% have no problems or just they haven't been tested. Of those> > > > tested, how many are on CPAPS or just taking oxygen for sleep.> > > >> > > > Advil> > > >> > > > There was a poll as to what percent had used Advil for > coughing or> > > > shortness of breath. The results were odd as all four who said > they> > > > had tried it said it had been successful in helping. No one said> > > they> > > > had tried it unsuccessfully. The vast majority (15) hadn't > tried it> > > > for those symptoms.> > > >> > > > Coke/Pepsi> > > >> > > > Ok, we knew going in this wouldn't be close....lol> > > >> > > > Prednisone> > > >> > > > 37% said they were on it and had seen a benefit. 11% on it > with no> > > > benefit. 28% have come off it or were coming off at the time. 20%> > > > chose to not try it. Very mixed as we would have expected. I > think> > > it> > > > shows why people need to learn and make their own decisions as it> > > > clearly shows whats right for one isn't for others. Still with > all> > > > the negatives (and I'm among the haven't and won't group), 37% > are> > > on> > > > it and feel its benefitting them.> > > >> > > > Diagnosis> > > >> > > > 52% here feel totally confident in their diagnosis as to> > > specifically> > > > which form of ILD they have. 31% have some confidence but not so> > > > sure. 17% are completely in the land of confusion and > frustration.> > > > Tell me any other disease in which only half would feel confident> > > of> > > > their diagnosis. And this doesn't even account for what the> > > confident> > > > 52% had to go through to get there. Most diseases, you have a> > > simple> > > > test or two and have your answer. Here's the disease, here's the> > > > treatment. Come back in a year. A good percentage of those of us> > > > totally confident had to go through a very invasive surgery.> > > >> > > > When its easier to get a concensus on Coke versus Pepsi than> > > anything> > > > related to our disease, that tells you something. It just shows> > > that> > > > for everything we know about this disease there are hundreds of> > > > things we don't know. All the more reason we need each other.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Yahoo!> > > Search.> > > >> > >> >>