RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Spouses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Babs...thanks so much for sharing about you/Chaz. These are personal things and it's good to know "I'm not the only one".........

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Spouses

Hi Ladies, just my 2 cents here.Chaz moved into his own room 2 years ago. Between my concentrator noise, my tubing, tossing and turning, etc., he wasn't getting any sleep. I'm a book worm and read until all hours of the night and he hated the night light. I like to watch old movies late too and he, strangely enough, wanted to sleep. I got tired of hearing "Turn off that %#@* light"! and made the suggestion that he would sleep better in the guest room. He loves it!I miss the companionship but not the discord over the differing sleep habits.The other upside is that I can now decorate my room any way I choose, and I choose PINK! LOL!All 5 of the dogs pile up in bed with me, which he hated too, so all in all this is working out nicely for both of us, although he just loves to tell people that I chose the dogs over him......the brat.And our house is so tiny that if I yell out in the night he can still hear me....Just how it is around here.....Babs in Texas>> > Sher,> > So sorry to hear that Rich has moved to the other bedroom. I remember> when I was in the hospital for 6 months, I truly missed Eddie. Even> though we spend waking hours together, we want to spend the other hours> together, too. Eddie put a pillow in the bed for me when I wasn't> there. How sweet!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia>