RemedySpot.com

chat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

I added your name, Carosel33, to the AOL IM list. All you have to do is be signed on to the AOL IM at 10 AM Monday through Friday and if anyone else wants to chat I will start a session that invites you in.

Felice

• 5 weeks later...

Same here

-- chat

Hi all,I have a question, does anyone use the chat room and if so what time,I have gone in there several times and nobody but has been there, I guess I could talk to myself :-), anyway just wondering. S.

Actually, the Chat Room in the group isn't used. But, if it does work, just post in the group that you are going to be in there from a certain time...to a certain time. That way, if someone else is online at that time.....they will know that there is someone in there, and can go in to talk to you if they have the time.

The only other option, is to get some AOL Aim names from other members who wants to chat....and whenever you see them online, just IM them.

Tonia

-------Original Message-------

Same here

-------Original Message-------

Hi all,I have a question, does anyone use the chat room and if so what time,I have gone in there several times and nobody but has been there, I guess I could talk to myself :-), anyway just wondering. S.

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

• 3 years later...

Oh my....sorry I missed you....but it is nice to hear the voices. I

could't make it tonight. I had my alarm set on my phone and when it

went off and I was in the middle of something I was so disappointed.

>

> i was on chat this evening , and i can say that i had a wonderful

time

> chatting and making new friends!.....i would like to do it again!

>

> tammy

>