RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hi all/West Texas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce,

Sounds very familiar, allergies and out of shape that's what I told myself for months and months on end! A six minute walk being part of a routine physical probably is not a bad idea. While it's not definitive by any means it is low tech and non invasive and could be performed by a chimp with an oxymeter. If I had had one done in 2004 or 2005, I probably would have been diagnosed earlier too!

Beth in NC Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Re: Hi all/West Texas

Oh....allergies. .....allergies and out of shape is what mine was attributed to. I don't know why a six minute walk at minimum isn't part of every physical. I'm betting much earlier mine would have been detected. As to your comment about if the PF is caused my lupus the prognosis being better than IPF that is true. While they can't cure the cause, they can continue to treat the Lupus and that helps slow down the progression of the fibrosis. Anytime PF is a secondary disease as opposed to the primary and as opposed to IPF its better. > > > > > >> > > > > > New to the group. Interstitial pneumonitis w/double > > pneumonia > > > > 12/06.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>