RemedySpot.com

Re: LOST !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi my name is Shashaty, and I know exactly what you are referring to. I went thru the same issues when my son, was just about to transition from elementary school to middle school...

Well, to make along story short, I found THE PERFECT SCHOOL for our children...

DIVINE ACADEMY located in Broward County, on University Drive, between Sheridan Street and Stirling Road. This school specializes in bringing out the BEST and MOST potential from our children.

I would highly recommend you contact the school and speak with eaither Ingrid or Pam for more information. They have brought out the BEST in my son, and it's only the beginning for his future.

Their contact information is:

Their address is: 3347 N. University Drive, Hollywood, Fl 33024

Good luck,

Shashaty

Subject: LOST !To: sList Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 6:01 PM

This is my first post to the group, and I'm a little nervous. Iam a mother of an autistic 11yr old son. Up until now, the clusterprogram at his elementary school has done wonders with him. This pastsummer, he went to his ESY program as he has done for 3 yrs now. Ihave noticed a significant decrease in his classwork. Reading, Math, etc. Is there any tutoring or schools in Broward County that arebetter equipped to deal with autistic children. This is his last yearin elementary school, and I'm afraid he is going to get thrown to thewolves (so to speak). I'm not sure where to begin y research and I'm hoping that moreexperienced parents in the group can point me in the right direction.Please email me with any suggestions yelle00_00yahoo (DOT) comThank you