RemedySpot.com

Re: Antibiotic therapy and autism - Tara

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks!

From: drwanda2000@ aol.com <drwanda2000@ aol.com>Subject: Re: Antibiotic therapy and autismTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 1:06 AM

Hi Kriss,Definitely sounds as if there is a fungal issue. Sometimes regular tests for yeast shows up neg., but it could possibly be systemic. Dr Courtnee Pingaro is the DAN! doctor I work with, and she does a microbial OATS test which is pretty comprehensive. Her number is . I sometimes sit in on her intakes as I am a Certified Nutritional Consultant and doctoral candidate but primarily, because my son was diagnosed at 2 1/2 and has now officially been "undiagnosed" , so I can guide you through the "journey", though no two children are the same. Also, as to your question about Stan Kurtz, go to www.stankurtz. com . He has a wonderful write up about reversing his son, Ethan's autism through a comprehensive anti viral anti fungal therapy. He is truly

one of my heroes in the world of autism. He has done thousands of HOURS of research and is the formulator of methyl b12 nasal spray as well as the just released mb12 strips (www.mb12strips. com ). He is also the only "Warrior Daddy" in 's new book and deservedly so. Take care,Wanda Re: Antibiotic therapy and autism

Thank you thank you thank you,

Day number four..so far so good..BM are starting to go back to their abnormal consistancy, however still went on the toilet by herself.

Sorry I am not very god with all the terms soI am not sure what you mean by rigidity? Who is your DAN doctor? I don't think I can afford one, but mabey I can find one to just address this issue we are having. Poor thin..she has been living with this or so long. Todayher mood was ok, pretty good for being stuck at home most of the day. She went out with me to the store for the first time in months SHe even picked out a witch Hat for Halloween, an is still wearing it! Maybe it is just my imagainion, but she just seem happier.

Who is Stan Kurtz?

Kriss

PS Her favrite food is yogurt..hmmm I suppose she must know best concidering it is a natural probioic (at least I think it is.) This is the only daiy prduct I let her have. She craves carbs and has a sweet tooth too!

Antibiotic therapy and autism

Hi all,my daughter has had GI problems all her life. She is now six. tLast week she came down with strep throat. She was put on an antibiotic. Then the last few days my daughter has had normal BMs. I can not believe it! This is the first time this has ever happened.(For three days in a row) Not only that but she is using the toilet independently. (She has had a normal BM now and then, but never for three days in a row. At those times she used the bathroom by herself, so I knew she could do it. I have explained this to every GI doctor , and they all agreed that Skyler is aware of when to use the bathroom. (She is totally urine trained now) Not only this, but her teachers can not believe the difference in her speech in only one week, plus they say "What did you do? Sky seems so happy!" (Yeah..if my stomach ache was finally gone after six years I would be happy too LOL...Maybe this is just a

fluke thing. I will see, but if my theory is correct and the meds start to taper off she will probably revert back to the old GI problems. Have any of you heard of this antibiotic theraapy? For the hell of it I looked it up online, I could not believe there was actually case studies on this. I called her GI doctor and he told me that I need to bring her in ..as usual! I am very curious to see if my theory is right,and this really was helping her.Have any of you heard of this???Kriss

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!