RemedySpot.com

Re: Juice Plus vs. Mona Vie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Both Juice Plus+ and Mona Vie are excellent sources of nutrition and will help your child's overall health, which in turn will help them to focus, feel better, etc. But neither are a cure for autism or any of it's symptoms. Mona Vie is fruit only and Juice Plus+ is fruit and veggies, so it is more well rounded.

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

Mona Vie and Juice Plus

Mona Vie has many fruits but it's main ingredient is a COX II Inhibitor which helps with inflammatory conditions, but not necessarily brain inflammation more joint. There is a much better anti-inflammatory which the body creates itself because it's the master antioxidant and that is Glutathione. In that case you are better off with MAX GXL which has all the precursors to have the body create it's own glutathione or Post Pharmacy makes a transdermal Glutathione Cream with a prescription.

Juice Plus is just a lot of fruit and veggies in a juice. It's not that they are not good, but they are very expensive. There are other companies out there that are not so expensive - and even organic.

BadilloNew MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

I'd like to piggy back on 's comments that I think MAX GXL is a better choice when it comes to antioxidant production. I am trying it on myself as well as my son with great results. Will probably get beat up over these comments as I know Mona Vie and Juice plus have quite a following. I have been approached by several to sell both, but I found Mona Vie too high in phenols plus I use a great juice by Genesis Today called Power 4 which is a combination of the same Acai berry that Mona Vie has PLUS Noni Juice, Mangosteen, and Gogi Berry with no water added, and I can get it at my local health food store (for less$) which for me is Nutrition Smart on Pines Blvd and it was formulated by the reputable Dr Duncan who worked with Bernard Jensen for quite a few years. And as far as the Juice Plus, it didn't muscle test well in our clinic though it seems to have benefited many. If you do it I would say to do the capsules and open them up in a little pear juice instead of the gummies as last time I checked they have high fructose corn syrup. That may have changed --not sure?? As a multi vitamin, I like a liquid multi called Eniva Vibe which is quite powerful and has been found highly bio available (absorbable) even when rubbed on the sole of the feet which we do sometimes if the child has a severe case of leaky gut, then transdermal application is more advantageous. I don't think Mona Vie or Juice Plus are bad products--just think we need more pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements for our kids (and ourselves) and I think there are other products that will give you more bang for your buck so to speak.

Good luck in your choices!!

Wanda

Re: Juice Plus vs. Mona Vie

In a message dated 10/13/2008 2:27:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, detcindyanderson writes:

Mona Vie and Juice Plus

Mona Vie has many fruits but it's main ingredient is a COX II Inhibitor which helps with inflammatory conditions, but not necessarily brain inflammation more joint. There is a much better anti-inflammatory which the body creates itself because it's the master antioxidant and that is Glutathione. In that case you are better off with MAX GXL which has all the precursors to have the body create it's own glutathione or Post Pharmacy makes a transdermal Glutathione Cream with a prescription.

Juice Plus is just a lot of fruit and veggies in a juice. It's not that they are not good, but they are very expensive. There are other companies out there that are not so expensive - and even organic.

Badillo

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!

Thank you for your feedbackIs DMG the same as glutamine?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: badillo9@...Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:29:43 EDTTo: <sList >Subject: Re: Juice Plus vs. Mona Vie In a message dated 10/13/2008 2:27:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, detcindyanderson writes:Mona Vie and Juice PlusMona Vie has many fruits but it's main ingredient is a COX II Inhibitor which helps with inflammatory conditions, but not necessarily brain inflammation more joint. There is a much better anti-inflammatory which the body creates itself because it's the master antioxidant and that is Glutathione. In that case you are better off with MAX GXL which has all the precursors to have the body create it's own glutathione or Post Pharmacy makes a transdermal Glutathione Cream with a prescription. Juice Plus is just a lot of fruit and veggies in a juice. It's not that they are not good, but they are very expensive. There are other companies out there that are not so expensive - and even organic. BadilloNew MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!