RemedySpot.com

Zena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I agree with the co-ordinator thing. I don't see why, when the receptionists type my name into the pc, it can't come up that I want to see a particular Dr, as she knows my case best and is downstairs, and that if I ask for a home vist I GET A HOME VISIT. A couple of years ago I asked for one, and didn't have the energy to argue. A couple of days later when i struggled in to the surgery, the doc told me I should have had a home visit

> > >> > >> > > i'm glad you are feeling a bit better. how's the wisdom tooth?> > > i didn't watch dr who this year - i'm sure it will be repeated.> > >> > > in your msg to me you looked as if you were cut off mid sentance.> > > have you been taking your scriptions today?> > >> > > may> > >> >>

, My pharmacist said something that

might go on that t-shirt

He said... After-all the ILD was not

self-inflicted!!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

wrote:

Dear May,

How DARE they... you wern't

there for a weight loss consultation but to have BLOOD taken ......for

goodnes sake haven't they heard of BOUNDARIES....there is so much

hype on media programs & newsprint about obesity these days that

those who are carrying extra for all sorts of reasons outside their

control, are made to feel like social LEPERS!

On one side of our new

T-shirt we need "I DID NOT SMOKE" & on the other "PRESCRIPTION

DRUGS MADE ME FAT!"

No, I'm NOT being SCILLY!

in Oz

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > i'm glad you are feeling a bit better. how's

the wisdom tooth?

> > > > > i didn't watch dr who this year - i'm sure it

will be

> repeated.

> > > > >

> > > > > in your msg to e you looked as if you were cut

off mid

> sentance.

> > > > > have you been taking your scriptions today?

> > > > >

> > > > > may

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

Zena, We're straight then. Ask any questions you may have. I'm at a better place today. LeanneZena wrote: Leanne, I'm so sorry, you didn't upset me, really you didn't. I didn't really know what else to write, yes, I would love to be told that I'm too healthy for something, but I really don't begrudge someone else being told that. I can't imagine what

thoughts you must have been going through, a big wayhay for being told that you're too healthy for a transplant and all that entails, but annoyance, agreivance etc for still being stuck with the PF. Personnally I'm still in a position where I don't know whether I'm viable or not yet, and I don't know how long it's going to take them to decide, so I'm in limbo of not really knowing what to get my head round for me if you see what I mean. As you had only recently had the news, although I had a load of questions I didn't want to ask them yet until I felt you'd got them sorted in your mind if that makes sense, but I wanted you to know that I had read and acknowledged your thread. Blame my English sense of humour! Love Ze xx> Dear Leanne,> Wow, I can hardly imagine the onslaught of feelings> you must be having! I know you want to keep as active> as possible, and exercise helps with the depression,> but surely you didn't anticipate having to go on the> inactive list. It's tough for me to describe anyone with> IPF as "too healthy" for anything. I feel especially bad> for you since YOU were the one who wondered if you> were sick enough to list (before

they listed you). It's> like they forget it's our LIVES that they're juggling.> > It's such a delicate balancing act they do with our lives,> deciding when we're sick enough to need a transplant> as our only remaining option, but strong enough to be> able to survive the surgery and the aftermath. It's enough> to drive you crazy. But I know you have a strong faith,> and you know all of it is in God's time, not ours. And> you know that we love you and are praying for you.> I'm going to try to concentrate on the fact that you're> stable, and that you have more time to remain active and> enjoy life before the next phase, which I know you'll do!> > Love you,> Gwynne IPF 7/04 listed for transplant 3/07 Texas> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! Search.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.