RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Colchicine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce... even your Dr. has your number. He knows you are 'research oriented'..lol

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Colchicine

Thanks for the reply. I suspect my doctor, in knowing I'd be checking with others on a forum, is as interested in seeing what others are saying as I am. As opposed to those who don't want you getting advice here, I think he will actually was sending me on a mission to find what real users had to say. Anyone tried it or heard of using it for PF? Seems to be that some > doctors are. Its normally used for gout, sometimes for liver fibrosis, > othertimes for arthritis. It was mentioned to me today as something for > me to research. Funny, my new doctor rather than taking the don't go to > the internet approach, takes the "I'm tossing this information out > there so you can research it some before your next visit and see what > you find."> > > > > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59> > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>

Bruce...research is good. Not meant as a criticism...

Well, I think this doctor though actually thinks thats good. He understands the value of finding out what people are experiencing in the real world. Anyone tried it or heard of > using it for PF? Seems to be that some > > doctors are. Its normally used for gout, sometimes for liver > fibrosis, > > othertimes for arthritis. It was mentioned to me today as > something for > > me to research. Funny, my new doctor rather than taking the don't > go to > > the internet approach, takes the "I'm tossing this information out > > there so you can research it some before your next visit and see > what > > you find."> > > > > > > > > > > > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, > PH 3/06, ILL yo 59> > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! > Search.> >>

Bruce... Yeah, Rosebud would have worked. And, slept well too. hehe

Sher: Not taken as one....Now, someone gave me an idea if the folding on the Mattress Genie does occur from one person. Just put weight on the other side. Now, if you'd had Rosebud when you had the Mattress Genie it would have worked. lol Anyone tried it or heard of > > using it for PF? Seems to be that some > > > doctors are. Its normally used for gout, sometimes for liver > > fibrosis, > > > othertimes for arthritis. It was mentioned to me today as > > something for > > > me to research. Funny, my new doctor rather than taking the > don't > > go to > > > the internet approach, takes the "I'm tossing this information > out > > > there so you can research it some before your next visit and > see > > what > > > you find."> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, > > PH 3/06, ILL yo 59> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Yahoo! > > Search.> > >> >>