RemedySpot.com

Re: Leanne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy,

's second day at work was fine. She loves this job and sounds sooo positive. I know the 5 months at home were really rough on her. I miss being here with me because she did so much for me while Eddie was at work. Now I have to do for myself. is going to finish getting her phone installed on Saturday. She is still waiting on the washer & dryer that should have been delivered yesterday. (she is renting the washer & dryer) Her complex has a laundry room but it cost $1.50 to wash & $1.50 to dry.) Eddie & I are looking forward to a restful evening tomorrow now that the hard work has been done for . Eddie's birthday is Saturday and we sure don't need any more cakes!!!!(LOL)

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > > Leanne,> > When I dialed into the conference call at 7:45 pm, no one was there! > I would have loved to talk to ! (and everybody else, of course.) > Was Peggy on there? Just wondering. . . . . .I tried but sorry I > missed everyone.> > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

That's your strength and the same with the other members here who have

fought his so long. You get down, angry, sad, frustrated, wanting to

scream and bang on the walls, but don't need hand injuries to go with

everything else. You have such outpourings of overwhelming emotions.

But then you do pull yourself back up. None of us should ever even try

not to get down when hit by such emotionally traumatic information. Its

like a hurricane or tornado coming through your home. Don't you just

feel like one came through your mind? The thing we have to fight for is

the recovery. And, thats where you and others here excel.

Based on my good roll models like you, I never intend to try to hold

back the emotions that get me down. I just intend to try to start the

recovery as soon as I can. If I lose today, thats allowed and

deserving. But, if I let it take away tomorrow, then I'm doing myself a

disservice.

Thanks for sharing the lows and highs and when both hit at once and

every other emotion. If you never got down at all, I'd know that I had

no chance to ever be like that. (Of course I wouldn't believe anyone

who had this disease and said they never got down). But, I do learn

everytime I see you bounce back up.

Ok....sorry, I just had a picture from my choice of words....wondering

if you have one of those plastic rubber type balls stuck to your butt

and that was how you bounced back up so. lol. Not sure where that came

from. lol

>

> Zena,

> We're straight then. Ask any questions you may have. I'm at a

better place today.

> Leanne

>

Leanne... to go through all it took to get listed and then be told they will un-list you,must be a blow. It would be to me. How much sicker do you have to get to be "activated"?

You sure seem to be taking this in stride but of course what else can you do?

I'll keep praying God's Will be done...I sure 'ain't' prayin' for you to get sicker! lol

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Leanne

Dear Leanne,Wow, I can hardly imagine the onslaught of feelingsyou must be having! I know you want to keep as activeas possible, and exercise helps with the depression,but surely you didn't anticipate having to go on theinactive list. It's tough for me to describe anyone withIPF as "too healthy" for anything. I feel especially badfor you since YOU were the one who wondered if youwere sick enough to list (before they listed you). It'slike they forget it's our LIVES that they're juggling.It's such a delicate balancing act they do with our lives,deciding when we're sick enough to need a transplantas our only remaining option, but strong enough to beable to survive the surgery and the aftermath. It's enoughto drive you crazy. But I know you have a strong faith,and you know all of it is in God's time, not ours. Andyou know that we love you and are praying for you.I'm going to try to concentrate on the fact that you'restable, and that you have more time to remain active andenjoy life before the next phase, which I know you'll do!Love you,Gwynne IPF 7/04 listed for transplant 3/07 Texas