RemedySpot.com

Re: sharing info about me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow, Grey. Great to hear from you. Sorry to hear you're struggling. You're right, money can't buy you happiness. Enjoy your work! LeanneGrey Singletary wrote: Hello group, I am still on 3L ox and doing fairley well. Sleep in a lounge chair. Decided to go back to work. 74 years old. I have been in realestate for 40 years and I decided to turn some of it to cash.

Have a lot on the ocean and will trade it for a swanky house in southern pines nc close to my doctors and hosp. I have always lived moderately so people would not know how much money we have. Have several beach properties. Just sharing info. Money will not buy you happiness and good health. I am losing ground with this lung stuff. Hard to walk and breate. My little molly stays at my feet all the time. She can say I love you. Grey IPF oct o5

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Grey... so good to hear from you. I hope you are sleeping ok in the lounge chair.

Your house-to-be in the pines sounds wonderful and peaceful.

Give Molly a pat on her sweet head. I love my Lola too.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

sharing info about me

Hello group,

I am still on 3L ox and doing fairley well. Sleep in a lounge chair. Decided to go back to work. 74 years old. I have been in realestate for 40 years and I decided to turn some of it to cash. Have a lot on the ocean and will trade it for a swanky house in southern pines nc close to my doctors and hosp. I have always lived moderately so people would not know how much money we have. Have several beach properties. Just sharing info. Money will not buy you happiness and good health. I am losing ground with this lung stuff. Hard to walk and breate. My little molly stays at my feet all the time. She can say I love you.

Grey IPF oct o5

HI GREY, Oh how good to hear from you and Molly. I have been worried about you and have ask if anyone had any info on you. I am sorry your having a hard time right now but getting busy will help. Just don't over do. God Bless and Keep you my friend. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Hello group,I am still on 3L ox and doing fairley well.  Sleep in a lounge chair.  Decided to go back to work.  74 years old.  I have been in realestate for 40 years and I decided to turn some of it to cash.  Have a lot on the ocean and will trade it for a swanky house in southern pines nc close to my doctors and hosp.  I have always lived moderately so people would not know how much money we have.  Have several beach properties.  Just sharing info.  Money will not buy you happiness and good health.  I am losing ground with this lung stuff.  Hard to walk and breate.  My little molly stays at my feet all the time.  She can say I love you.  Grey  IPF  oct o5