RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Upper Endo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

... sure is good to know these things. Doesn't apply to me but I know it will others! Thanks.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Upper Endo

Sandie,Sorry to hear about this. With regard to your husband having to misswork to take you to the Dr's. make sure that he completes and filesFMLA paperwork. FMLA is a federal law that allows a caregiver up to 12weeks of unpaid leave to care for a family member suffering from achronic illness. It also applies to the ill person. If you are still working you alsoshould file the same paperwork for yourself. It will prevent youremployer (and your husbands)from firing you or your husband because ofabsences related to your illness. FMLA can be used one day at a timeor all at once.Please note that some employers will require you to use all your paidtime off prior to implementing FMLA. I could be wrong but here in CA I believe that the caregiver canactually collect through the state disability insurance program if theabsence is expected to be lengthy.FMLA is federal law check into it where you live. UIP/LCH 5.06 CA>> THe digestive clinic called after I sent an email to my GP and told her > I cant do this anymore I have taken everything (double dosed the > protonix, added prilosec, prevacid,and zantac triple dose) and nothing > is working I am just miserable. That I knew my appt was on the 31st but > I couldnt wait that long. > > The nurse then called and I told her this information and she said they > would try but not sure if they could get me in. She then called back > and said they want you to have an upper Endoscopy since none of the > medications are working for you they want to see whats going on! I said > ok, she said he has an opening tomorrow morning at 8:15AM (I said > what?) she said you need a driver because of sedation. And if he takes > a biopsy that takes 7-10 days but he should be able to tell you > everything else before you leave. I said excellent and thanked her. > Now break the news to husband he has to miss another day of work to > bring me to the doctor again :( I feel so bad about that all the time! > > Sandie>