RemedySpot.com

Re: pulmonologist visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Brud... I'll bet you're saying the Serenity Prayer about now...

All this stuff we must put up with is so tiring. For us and for our families....especially a spouse. Maybe especially a NEW spouse!

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

pulmonologist visit

Folks, The pulmonologist was not happy. The cancer center misread the CT and PET scans. In his words, "Pulmonaryfibrosis would not make the PET scan light up like it is." Something is going on, whether it's an inflammation, an infection, cancer (which he doubts). Sat was 99 on room air, lungs sounded "good"...PFTs next Monday, repeatscans first week of March, see him second week of March. If the scans aren't improved, he'll do a biopsy. So the watchword is watchful waiting. We do lots of that in the ICU; it's drivng my wife nuts...she wantsanswers NOW.brud+-- God is good; everything else is a lesson.

waiting is definitely the hardest part sounds like good news to me though keep thinking positiveBRETT familial UIP 11/07 MI.Folks, The pulmonologist was not happy. The cancer center misread the CT and PET scans. In his words, "Pulmonaryfibrosis would not make the PET scan light up like it is." Something is going on, whether it's an inflammation, an infection, cancer (which he doubts). Sat was 99 on room air, lungs sounded "good"...PFTs next Monday, repeatscans first week of March, see him second week of March. If the scans aren't improved, he'll do a biopsy. So the watchword is watchful waiting. We do lots of that in the ICU; it's drivng my wife nuts...she wantsanswers NOW.brud+-- God is good; everything else is a lesson. brett bowserbrett@...

Sher, As wonderful as the serenity Prayer is, I have to PRAY myself. I don't feel like I empty my heart and soul by repeating a prayer.. AND I don't even know why I am telling you this..LOL Just want everyone to know It is so easy to pray on your own.  Love Ya, Peggy "Worry looks around,  Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Brud...  I'll bet you're saying the Serenity Prayer about now...All this stuff we must put up with is so tiring. For us and for our families....especially a spouse. Maybe especially a NEW spouse!Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  pulmonologist visitFolks,   The pulmonologist was not happy.  The cancer center misread the CT and PET scans.  In his words, "Pulmonaryfibrosis would not make the PET scan light up like it is."  Something is going on, whether it's an inflammation, an infection, cancer (which he doubts).  Sat was 99 on room air, lungs sounded "good"...PFTs next Monday, repeatscans first week of March, see him second week of March.  If the scans aren't improved, he'll do a biopsy.    So the watchword is watchful waiting.  We do lots of that in the ICU; it's drivng my wife nuts...she wantsanswers NOW.brud+-- God is good; everything else is a lesson.

Sher/Peggy

No different than preferences in church services. While some like the

liturgy and formality of certain religions and some of the same

prayers and readings at each service others are more comfortable with

a less rigid and more varying service.

Also within any service some members read louder or sing stronger and

others sit or stand more quietly, yet they both may be participating

and experiencing at the same level, just in their own ways.

We all pray differently and for different things. We even define

prayer differently. The same religion is different in one way or

another to every person who believes in it as we do personalize it.

>

>

> Brud... I'll bet you're saying the Serenity Prayer about now...

> All this stuff we must put up with is so tiring. For us and for

our

> families....especially a spouse. Maybe especially a NEW spouse!

> Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> pulmonologist visit

>

> Folks,

> The pulmonologist was not happy. The cancer center misread

the

> CT and PET scans. In his words, " Pulmonary

> fibrosis would not make the PET scan light up like it is. "

Something

> is going on, whether it's an inflammation, an

> infection, cancer (which he doubts). Sat was 99 on room air,

lungs

> sounded " good " ...PFTs next Monday, repeat

> scans first week of March, see him second week of March. If the

> scans aren't improved, he'll do a biopsy.

> So the watchword is watchful waiting. We do lots of that in

the

> ICU; it's drivng my wife nuts...she wants

> answers NOW.

>

> brud+

> --

> God is good; everything else is a lesson.

>

Oh Peggy, I agree completely. And I do pray. I use only the little Serenity Prayer by repetition 'cause it's so quick and says so much. You're right, it's easy to pray on your own!

Love ya too.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

pulmonologist visit

Folks, The pulmonologist was not happy. The cancer center misread the CT and PET scans. In his words, "Pulmonaryfibrosis would not make the PET scan light up like it is." Something is going on, whether it's an inflammation, an infection, cancer (which he doubts). Sat was 99 on room air, lungs sounded "good"...PFTs next Monday, repeatscans first week of March, see him second week of March. If the scans aren't improved, he'll do a biopsy. So the watchword is watchful waiting. We do lots of that in the ICU; it's drivng my wife nuts...she wantsanswers NOW.brud+-- God is good; everything else is a lesson.