RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: SAR Info regarding Palin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I find it quite unique that Alaska's current legislature and governor would attempt to hold a future legislature and governor to a decision on special education funding that was made in 2008 and SUPPOSED TO take effect 2011! Why is is that the Special Ed funding is going to STAY at $26,000 through 2010 and suddenly jump three-fold to $75,000 in 2011? Is it really going to happen?

NOTE FROM THE MODERATOR: THIS IS THE LAST POST ON SARA PALIN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. DENISE

Advocates,

I cannot understand why everyone is slamming Sara Palin so badly. She has only just become a parent of a special needs child. Shouldn't we give her a chance? Or at least the benefit of the doubt?

Since the Kennedy family advocated for specials needs, we have not had an ally in the White House. That was over 40 years ago.

Why aren't we all using our energies to come up with suggestions on how she can help us going forward, instead of bashing her.

I know first hand what it's like to be bashed just because I have an 'R' after my name. The lies and twisted truths that were spewed about me, because they thought 'Broward should be 'Blue'. They were so hurtful and offensive, to our 'multi-faith' family and to my (democrat) husband's business. For the record, I never voted to teach children that the Holocaust never occurred. Yes, that was one of the lies, printed and mailed to tens of thousands of people.

Since my daughter was born, I have had one agenda and one agenda only, and that was to make life easier and enjoyable for her and others like her.

Please stop the personal emails- if you want to slam Sara Palin, or me... post it here: http://www.ffddnews.com/blog1b.php?blog_id=2008091110203655

I will read it.

Goldstein

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:47:51 -0700From: adrianaavilla@...Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: SAR Info regarding PalinTo: VSequenzia@...; skgoldstein@...

How exactly would she do that? Aren't Republicans for Small Government? Proof: Florida. The State Finally reached # 50 after - how many years - of Republicans Legislators. Besides, she has never advocated anything for disabilities in Alaska, even though she has a nephew withh Autism. She is also mute on education. She is Bush all over again, calculating, full of ideology. Before all the hoopla about her, Obama was the ONLY candidate with a comprehensive plan for disabilities (as of January/08). He still is. McCain does not mention disabilities. Advocates, the ones who have done so for so many years, have a better shot at being herad by Obama becasue he really does listen. McCain does not care and Palin wwould be too busy tring to learn a little bit about topics that I think are going to be more pressing for the majority of her advisors.

Subject: Fwd: Re: SAR Info regarding PalinTo: adrianaavilla@...Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 8:29 AM

FYI.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.