RemedySpot.com

RE: Do we have a professional directory?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

UM/FSU CARD has a list that it uses for referral purposes. 1-800-9AUTISM.

Hilda

-----Original Message-----From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of missymel218Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 5:32 PMTo: sList Subject: Do we have a professional directory?

Hello,Do we have a collected directory, from members of services forour kids? People that would be reccomended for therapies, etc.I was just wondering...Mel

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.6.21/1671 - Release Date: 9/14/2008 7:16 AM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.6.21/1673 - Release Date: 9/15/2008 6:49 PM

• 4 weeks later...

Do we have a collected directory, from members of services forour kids? People that would be reccomended for therapies, etc.I was just wondering...

211 First Call for Help is an amazing service that we have in Broward County. They keep an up to date list of a vast array of providers for our kids and adults with disabilities.

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

Hi all,

I've recently heard a few questions regarding the need for a Special Needs directory and would like to offer my help. In Broward, we are lucky to have the 2-1-1 Special Needs Program with provides hundreds of resources to callers and the website visitors. All of these resources are listed here by category ( http://www.211-broward.org/snresources.htm ) and can be printed out too. To be connected to local therapists, recreational groups, advocates, doctors, and much more, please do not hesitate to dial 2-1-1 or and ask for Ronda or myself or visit this website. We've helped thousands of parents find the right service and are here to help you for free! Additionally, the list of medical providers (including dentists) are listed here: http://www.211-broward.org/PhysiciansMedicalProvidersList.htm .

Also, if you learn of additional physicians or programs that serve children with Special Needs and want to contribute to this database, please feel welcome to contact me. This list is up-to-date and continues to grow thanks to everyone's input! I appreciate all of your help.

Thank you,

Billie , MSSpecial Needs Program Manager2-1-1 Broward 3217 NW 10th Terrace, Suite 307Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309(information and referrals) email: bmorgan@...website: www.211-broward.org/specialneedsindex.htm

And on a similiar note, there are many services (ie, doctors, therapists) that are available in Broward that might be beneficial to parents living in Palm Beach County. Depending on where one lives, the trip might well be worth the drive.

Re: Do we have a professional directory?

Hi all,

I've recently heard a few questions regarding the need for a Special Needs directory and would like to offer my help. In Broward, we are lucky to have the 2-1-1 Special Needs Program with provides hundreds of resources to callers and the website visitors. All of these resources are listed here by category ( http://www.211-broward.org/snresources.htm ) and can be printed out too. To be connected to local therapists, recreational groups, advocates, doctors, and much more, please do not hesitate to dial 2-1-1 or and ask for Ronda or myself or visit this website. We've helped thousands of parents find the right service and are here to help you for free! Additionally, the list of medical providers (including dentists) are listed here: http://www.211-broward.org/PhysiciansMedicalProvidersList.htm .

Also, if you learn of additional physicians or programs that serve children with Special Needs and want to contribute to this database, please feel welcome to contact me. This list is up-to-date and continues to grow thanks to everyone's input! I appreciate all of your help.

Thank you,

Billie , MS

Special Needs Program Manager

2-1-1 Broward

3217 NW 10th Terrace, Suite 307

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

(information and referrals)

email: bmorgan211-broward (DOT) org

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!