RemedySpot.com

Re: vats.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Brett,

You are the only one that I know that has been "in and out" in one day!

I would have been scared of complications. I had those at the hospital and spent 9 days. You were very blessed.

I pray that you continue to be. Blessed, that is.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > Hello caro > > > > I had the vats done 2-months ago > > > > the reason I wanted to get it done, was because without it, the doctors could not > > make > > > a definitive dx. and, in order to participate in clinical trials you need to be diagnosed > > with > > > the > > > > actual type of interstitial lung disease you have. and as far as treatment goes that > also > > > > depends on the type you have . so that is why I had it done (for the trials).> > > > > > > > The vats was done as out patient surgery and went really well, you go to sleep and > > wake > > > up > > > > with one tube witch is the uncomfortable part I got there at 8:00 am and the chest > > tube > > > was > > > > pulled out at 9:00pm (went home that night)> > > > > > > > It took a good couple weeks to really go pain free .> > > > met with the surgeon for the follow-up, about three weeks later to see how I was > > > healing .> > > > that's when I got the results . UIP (familial) > > > > > > > > can't say it was much of a shock > > > > Im only 40 years old so I have a long battle ahead> > > > > > > > BRETT> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > > > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> > > > Mississippi> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> > > Mississippi> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> > Mississippi> > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> >>