RemedySpot.com

Chat? Chat!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Howdy all, Well once again, ol' Waldo missed it. Go figure. But there is good news on the horizon folks. Leanne is aware of all the happenings, so I figure it would nice to inform the rest of the group. I/We have tentatively scheduled a fundraiser for April 26th out here in west Texas. As things progress I will inform you as to what is being planned. I hope to have something posted concerning the upcoming event really, really soon. So, please in two weeks from today..... Someone give me a heads up that chat will be taking place. 'Cause if you don't I'll surely forget it again. Wally, NSIP 10/06 wonderful west Texas

I did see your article and wow, what a beautifu star you are. I have an excuse as well. I just plain forgot..... Wally, NSIP 10/06west TexasPeggy wrote: Wally, I have an excuse OLDTIMERS.. you don't..LOL God's speed with the fund raiser. Did you see the article in our paper?? I Be A Starrrrrr...LOLLove and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks

around,Sorry looks back,Faith looks up."Howdy all,Well once again, ol' Waldo missed it. Go figure.But there is good news on the horizon folks. Leanne is aware of all the happenings, so I figure it would nice to inform the rest of the group. I/We have tentatively scheduled a fundraiser for April 26th out here in west Texas. As things progress I will inform you as towhat is being planned. I hope to have something posted concerning the upcoming event really, really soon.So, please in two weeks from today..... Someone give me a heads up that chat will be taking place. 'Cause if you don't I'll surely forget it again.Wally, NSIP 10/06wonderful west Texas