RemedySpot.com

Mechanically and Technically Comprimised

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Two things:

Humidifier bottles for high flow. These things are almost impossible to get on and get airtight. Until they are airtight, no 02 flow. These have to filled every day now and we start sweating at the thought. After the last fiasco where my 02 dropped to 40 and I had convulsions, we hook me up to a tank before we even start.

P. You are on high flow. Do you use the humidifier bottle and it such a chore for you. Are we really comprimised? Seems like they just don't want to threat correctly.....?

Number two on my list is filling the portable. My husband is especially bad at it. The delivery guy told us that the Companion T was Idiot Proof to fill. Well, not so. We keep the portable inside. We wipe all the ports. We have had the tutorials. We begin 1/2 hour early. I hate the fill up. It intimidates me and causes my poor husband to morph into a raving lunatic. It freezes onto the mother ship, stops filling halfway through or fills, then shoots out the bottom. How did we ever get men onto the moon?

This is going to be a bad day. I get up at 4:30 a.m. and I am overcome with the Grumpies. They multiply at night! Little devils.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.