RemedySpot.com

APD request for admin. hearing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just got a response today from my request for an administrative hearing re: tier assignment. They want me to file a document such as an order appointing guardian establishing my authority to act on behalf of Miki.

Geez....I thought Mother of Minor child still held some weight around here. I guess they are a little dazed and confused up there. Serves them right. I'll send them a copy of her birth certificate. I spoke to the insurance company from the school board and he seemed pretty positive they will get her the replacement Cochlear device. I'm sure this is because I stood firm with them...so again thanks. As far as lending my child to a relative....well except for the cat there is no one else for 1400 miles. I would like to get her on the gluten/casein free diet, but I am just getting back to work after six years and and it's expensive. I was watching a movie last week of a heroin addict going through withdrawal and Miki looks the same when she tantrums. It's got to be a chemical thing with food allergies. If anyone knows of a grant out there....?

Jayne

Mikismom