RemedySpot.com

where I live

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-------Original Message-------

plus the weather is a tad bit warmer than it is up where you guys are now. a cold front is coming thru on tues with the high in the low 60's

my toes say burr.

=========================================================================

Ok, you are complaining about the weather being in the high 60's???? I'll trade you living places ANY DAY!!!

Our highs have been low 30's - high 20's for the last MONTH! If our lows was actually in the 60's....I'd be wearing shorts constantly! you would never ever see me in sweat pants, jeans or capri's ever again, only shorts!!! lol And, I definately would forget what long sleeve shirts were, snow, ice....anything that winter brings!!!

I would actually die to live somewhere warm all year around......BUT, there is only one thing that I require:

I HAVE TO HAVE SNOW ON THE GROUND FOR CHRISTMAS!! lol, If I don't have even a sprinkle or dusting of snow on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day....it just doesn't feel like a real Christmas to me. But, I guess that is what they make Snow Making Machines for huh? hehehehe...I could get both ways!

Enjoy some of that lovely weather for me Kathy....while I sit up here in Iowa freezing my butt off!!

Tonia

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

• 3 years later...

Sher, I live in Tacoma in a small rambler with my husband and two dogs,

Gracie and Mitzi. I'm originally from the greater Seattle area but

lived in Oregon, Aloha and Salem for about 6 years.

Kathie NSIP '96 PH

WA