RemedySpot.com

Re: Introducing Lady Gwynnevere

Rate this topic

Guest guest

... yeah yeah yeah, post my ignorance all over the world! lol

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Irene, tests, and Ladies> > > > I hate it that our sweet Irene had an episode that> landed her in the hospital. Everything is SUCH a> struggle for the poor girl. But you're right, Bruce,> she has incredible strength and humor. Wish I could> take her a stuffed penguin right now!> > # & $*, I forgot chat night too. Duh. At least I wasn't> the only one!> > I feel a bit like I've been run over by a truck. The> fluoroscopy was a cinch, except for the expiration> which is sort of like doing a spiro, which makes me> cough. The VQ scan was sort of a beast, partly> because the injection hurt, and because during the> breathing part of the test - through a mask - I really> had trouble drawing a breath. The doc told me it was> because the liter flow wasn't as high as I am used to,> but I don't know if I believe that. Three minutes of that> was a llloonnngg time.Then the HRCT was painful> because of my bum right shoulder (broke it in 1999> and now have impingement syndrome). Being on my> back with that arm above my head hurts. For the part> where you have to lie on your stomach, we had to turn> up my 02 so I could breathe. Anyway, I'm glad it's over.> I've read your posts and I'm going to crawl in bed> now with a movie, if I make it that long. And I'll be> thinking of Joyce, and what a BEAR it is that she's> having so much trouble just being comfortable in bed.> > Bruce,> Please don't go out into this VERY cold air until we> know you're completely over the pneumonia. Okay?> > Brud,> I remember only too well the look on my local> pulmonologist's face when he saw my first x-rays> three and a half years ago. It's sobering, isn't it?> I hope your PFTs next Monday lend some useful> information, and that the docs can figure out> what's going on soon. I agree totally that the> waiting is THE hardest part. Ten and a half months> waiting for new lungs is the toughest wait I've> ever had.> > Deon and Jane,> How cool would that be if you two get to meet?!> > Zena,> I want you to promise that you'll also drop in> on me the next time you're near Fort Worth. :-)> > Cyndi,> It's good that you and your dad got some good> news. You deserve it.> > ,> Dearheart, I just didn't want to sound pretentious> to newbies, but you may call me Lady G or anything> else (nearly) your heart desires - I'm all for affection> and appreciation, both of which I have for you!> > Sher,> Here's a gentle correction for you: 's not "skilly",> she's "scilly" (silent c), as in the Isles of Scilly. Thought> your sharp mind would want to know, since I know> you care about our wondergirl in Oz. :-)> > Hugs and blessings,> Gwynne 56 IPF 7/04 listed for transplant 3/07 Texas>