RemedySpot.com

To all from Mama

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm sure you will remember the Dr. I'm leaving....on my way to OHSU in Feb. Well, I requested my records from him and I'm a bit surprised at what I read.

I'll be brief..."The disease is primarily peripheral with strand densities and mild honeycombing consistent with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis".>>> "scattered areas of fibrosis and honeycombing:">>> "areas of ground-glass opacification are also noted".>>> "There are a few areas of traction bronchiectasis" !!!

(This is the doc who told me in Dec. that he didn't think I had IPF and I'm not sick enough to die...remember?)

Well, he never mentioned to me any honeycombing OR: "Scattered arteriosclerotic calcifications are noted within the aorta". OR: "Heart size is mildly enlarged". OR: "Abnormalities involve all five lobes but there is relative sparing of the right middle lobe".

This "bronchiectasis" thing was never mentioned! I'll have to look it up on the net, I don't even know what this is...other than some of you having it too.

I'm sooooo surprised at this information he never mentioned. I wonder why he would elect not to do so.

Thanks for listening, it's my turn today. I feel annoyed, sad and confused.

Of course I'm not going to die in the next few months anyway but him telling me he didn't think I have IPF tied into I'm not sick enough....and yet these are HIS NOTES!

Hear me talk! on him!

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!