be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Bruce Moreland wrote:

She's going home.....being released and will be headed home

shortly.

She just called. As she's not exactly sure where she is, not sure how

long it will take to get home. You think I'm joking but think about

it. You're in the back of an ambulance when they head off somewhere

with you. You can't see. And, I can only imagine how many hospitals

Toronto has. But, at least the news is good and she is very happy.

> > >

> > > Hi all,

> > >

> > > Just talked to Irene a little bit ago and she's in the

> hospital!

> > She had a breathing episode at work and had to call "911" and

the

> > paramedics and fire dept came and brought her to the hospital.

> They

> > are checking her for blood clots and if she's ok, she will be

able

> to

> > come home tonight. IF not, they are going to hold her over the

> weekend.

> > >

> > > Leanne

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> > >

> >

>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1230 - Release Date: 1/17/2008 4:59 PM

Beth,

Thank you for the Well Wishes!

Irene Raynaud's Disease 09/07 PF 03/07 Canada

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 8:20 am

Subject: Irene

Irene,

I'm so glad that you got to come home, we all know that the hospital is not a good place for sick people! LOL Please take it easy for a couple of days. You deserve it and NEED it.

Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Irene,

I am so sorry that you had so much trouble with breathing that you had to go to the hospital, and an ambulance at that! I am glad you are now at home and hope you are feeling better soon. Please take good care of you. We are all here for you.

I remember for years, being self-employed as a piano teacher, I had to work. If I didn't work, I didn't get paid. I remember being so sick and still working, etc. I wish I had not pushed myself so much. I got sick all the time, even in the summer. One year, I counted up that I had visited my primary care doctor once a month for a year and everytime I went, I was prescribed antibiotics and given a steriod shot. Later on those steroid shots quit working for me. Since I almost died, I am now trying to take care of myself. But Eddie is working two jobs. I hope as soon as gets settled in her job, that he won't have to work two jobs. We all have to face hard facts when we have so many health issues. I am so glad that everyone is here to come to when we need someone to talk to via airwaves, fiber optic, whatever. And God is looking out for all of us.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Thank you Gwynne. You take care of yourself too!

Irene

To: BREATHE-SUPPORT Information <Breathe-Support >

Sent: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 9:11 pm

Irenie Beanie, You take good care of yourself!!!!

XOXOXO, Gwynne

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Hi Jane,

There's more to the story....I posted an Update. Thank You for the Well Wishes! You take Care of Yourself too...we need all the energy we can get.

Irene

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 2:01 pm

Irene,

I am so sorry that you had so much trouble with breathing that you had to go to the hospital, and an ambulance at that! I am glad you are now at home and hope you are feeling better soon. Please take good care of you. We are all here for you.

I remember for years, being self-employed as a piano teacher, I had to work. If I didn't work, I didn't get paid. I remember being so sick and still working, etc. I wish I had not pushed myself so much. I got sick all the time, even in the summer. One year, I counted up that I had visited my primary care doctor once a month for a year and everytime I went, I was prescribed antibiotics and given a steriod shot. Later on those steroid shots quit working for me. Since I almost died, I am now trying to take care of myself. But Eddie is working two jobs. I hope as soon as gets settled in her job, that he won't have to work two jobs. We all have to face hard facts when we have so many health issues. I am so glad that everyone is here to come to when we need someone to talk to via airwaves, fiber optic, whatever. And God is looking out for all of us.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Irene,

I read your update. Sweetie Irene, you MUST go to a pulmonary doctor who can monitor your pulmonary fibrosis. A GP doctor knows nothing about pulmonary fibrosis. If you don't have your PF monitored, you could end up with respiratory failure which can lead to death. I suffered from acute respiratory distress syndrome after emergency gall bladder surgery and nearly died. I was already in the hospital when this happened to me. Irene, even though I am not a doctor, I know from my experience and all of our experiences on the board, it sounds as if you need to be on oxygen. Please, we want you to be here with us. PLease. . .

Love & Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> Hi Jane,> There's more to the story....I posted an Update. Thank You for the Well Wishes! You take Care of Yourself too...we need all the energy we can get.> Irene> > ---- Original Message ----> To: Breathe-Support > Sent: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 2:01 pm> Subject: Irene> > > > > > > > > Irene,> > I am so sorry that you had so much trouble with breathing that you had to go to the hospital, and an ambulance at that!? I am glad you are now at home and hope you are feeling better soon.? Please take good care of you.? We are all here for you.> > I remember for years, being self-employed as a piano teacher, I had to work.? If I didn't work, I didn't get paid.? I remember being so sick and still working, etc.? I wish I had not pushed myself so much.? I got sick all the time, even in the summer.? One year, I counted up that I had visited my primary care doctor once a month for a year and everytime I went, I was prescribed antibiotics and given a steriod shot.? Later on? those steroid shots quit working for me.? Since I almost died, I am now trying to take care of myself.? But Eddie is working two jobs.? I hope as soon as gets settled in her job, that he won't have to work two jobs.? We all have to face hard facts when we have so many health issues.? I am so glad that everyone is here to come to when we need someone to talk to via airwaves, fiber optic, whatever.? And God is looking out for all of us.> > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.>