RemedySpot.com

Re: update on

Rate this topic

Guest guest

...are you from St. Louis? My husband is...graduated from St. Louis UI and St. Louis U. If you are a Cardinals fan by chance his dad was their trainer for over 30 years.

Just curious........

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

, God's speed. I will be praying for you. I do widh you all the best. Rest well when you get the chance.

We'll be waiting to hear.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

Well, two weeks till -Jewish exam! My oxygen supplier has in place at the Parkway hotel room enough oxygen to keep me for the week. I still don't understand why the hospital has ask me to bring along my own oxygen for some of the tests areas. I though such a complex would have ample supply while I'm in their care! Sound like the tests began early and go throughout the entire day at least for several days. My PF doctor has made a 180 turnround since I was in the hospital with Pnummoina(SP). Guess you might say I got his attention when my stats dropped to 68!!! I've learned from all of you folks to hand carry all reports and a disc copy of all xrays, etc!!! Faxes can't be trusted these days. My meds I'm taking make me look like a Pharmacy. But so far so good. So I guess I'm ready for whatever comes down the pike! My email has been much to full to read it all. So I hope everyone is as well as they can be. This cold weather is difficult at best with the oxygen. Especially when it doesn't last as long as it used to!! My Marathon is only good for two hours at a time. Well, not sure when I will be returning, probably after I'm back from St. Louis. So stay well and stay safe!!! KS UPF06-07

will refill your tank that you carry. There are some of the offices that and exam rooms that have liquid 02 on hand and they will keep your portable topped off. I took my liquid portable and an E thank for back up.

When I went the first day, I was determined NOT to use a wheelchair. As you go in the door of the diagnostic center from the hotel across the way, there are many wheelchairs to use. Some have oxygen holder for your E tank.

The first day I walked to the first appt. and begged for a wheel chair before I left there. That place is soooooooo big. I used a wheelchair for everything after that. Even took it back to the hotel at night.

All the testing is so tiring. There is lots of waiting in between....but you can't really rest. Everyone there was super nice to us. I ended up having a stent put in my heart when they did the catherization. Unexpected....but I was on my way to my next appt the next day.

The hotel only has one restaurant, Applebys....but oddly enough it was good. There is a St. Louis Deli just across the street from the hotel and it is super good. Soups, salads, etc. Yummy!

If your insurance is paying, save all reciepts. They even paid for snacks.

Do you know which doctor you will see? I saw a Dr. Yussen. He was so smart and so super nice.

May God go with you!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> Well, two weeks till -Jewish exam! My oxygen supplier has in > place at the Parkway hotel room enough oxygen to keep me for the week. > I still don't understand why the hospital has ask me to bring along my > own oxygen for some of the tests areas. I though such a complex would > have ample supply while I'm in their care! Sound like the tests began > early and go throughout the entire day at least for several days. My PF > doctor has made a 180 turnround since I was in the hospital with > Pnummoina(SP). Guess you might say I got his attention when my stats > dropped to 68!!! I've learned from all of you folks to hand carry all > reports and a disc copy of all xrays, etc!!! Faxes can't be trusted > these days. My meds I'm taking make me look like a Pharmacy. But so far > so good. So I guess I'm ready for whatever comes down the pike! My > email has been much to full to read it all. So I hope everyone is as > well as they can be. This cold weather is difficult at best with the > oxygen. Especially when it doesn't last as long as it used to!! My > Marathon is only good for two hours at a time. Well, not sure when I > will be returning, probably after I'm back from St. Louis. So stay well > and stay safe!!! KS UPF06-07>

Sher I live in Manhattan, KS about 6 hrs away from St. Louis, years ago I was a Card fan and used to listen to Harry on game nites, that when Bob Gibison was pitching,,many many years ago. george ks upf06-07

, God's speed. I will be praying for you. I do widh you all the best. Rest well when you get the chance. We'll be waiting to hear.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

Well, two weeks till -Jewish exam! My oxygen supplier has in place at the Parkway hotel room enough oxygen to keep me for the week. I still don't understand why the hospital has ask me to bring along my own oxygen for some of the tests areas. I though such a complex would have ample supply while I'm in their care! Sound like the tests began early and go throughout the entire day at least for several days. My PF doctor has made a 180 turnround since I was in the hospital with Pnummoina(SP) . Guess you might say I got his attention when my stats dropped

to 68!!! I've learned from all of you folks to hand carry all reports and a disc copy of all xrays, etc!!! Faxes can't be trusted these days. My meds I'm taking make me look like a Pharmacy. But so far so good. So I guess I'm ready for whatever comes down the pike! My email has been much to full to read it all. So I hope everyone is as well as they can be. This cold weather is difficult at best with the oxygen. Especially when it doesn't last as long as it used to!! My Marathon is only good for two hours at a time. Well, not sure when I will be returning,

probably after I'm back from St. Louis. So stay well and stay safe!!! KS UPF06-07

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.