RemedySpot.com

Re: Abilify

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My daughter gained 40 pounds and did not have any positive effects. She was more aggressive and self-abusive on Ability. She has now taken off the 40 pounds, but be very careful with this medicine. It is not "weight-neutral" for most patients as it claims.

Diane

Re: Abilify

My 14 year-old Grandson has been on Abilify for about three years and it has been a miracle drug for him. He takes it in the morning. Before that, his outbursts were difficult to live with. He needs regular blood work and is monitored by a Psychiatrist. As he grows the dosage has been gradually increased. (Very gradually, as he once had a bad reaction.)

Jane

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!

The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

Guest guest

My daughter...the Marvelous Miki, was on it for about 2 months. She became AGRESSIVE!!!, which was almost a good thing because it moved her from 16,784 on the Medwaiver list to having the services. MikisMom...always trying to find the silver lining

--------- Abilify

I'd like to hear from anyone whose child has used Abilify. Were you happy/unhappy with the results? Did you administer morning or evening?

Thanks