RemedySpot.com

RE: How long does it last ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, Maureen,

If you say your son has eczema then he may have some yeast "Candida" as well which would explain some of the behaviors. You should have him tested and treated for this as well. There are several Doctors that you can see. Please keep in mind that some Neurologists do not believe in diets. Re: your upcoming appoinment.

Aeleen

From: sarallanes@optonlin e.net <sarallanes@optonlin e.net>Subject: Re: How long does it last ???To: sList@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 11:39 AM

Hang in there, I know it's hard, but it's worth it. Be sure to look at the shampoo and other external body products that you use because many contain Gluten and you may not even realize it. I work with a little girl whose mom used the wrong shampoo and she had to go through the process over again. THe child had pain in her head and was rubbing it on the carpet for a while. How long does it last ???To: sList@ yahoogroups. com> > My son has been on the gfcf diet for 5 days now . The first > couple > days he was really not being himself . He was very impulsive and > some > what aggresive . Throwing things, yelling and banging on > furniture . In > the last 2 days he has been better but very , intense,I am not > sure how > to

explain his behavior except for intense . HOW LONG DOES THIS > LAST ??> > > > >

Guest guest

I'm sorry but has a doctor diagnosed your child(ren) as being "Gluten Intolerant"?(requires special blood test and/or endoscopy/colonoscopy since it is a problem in the small intestines) This is a heavy duty diet to keep just to try and see if behaviors improve in the end! Unfortunately, I am a "Celiac"(Gluten Intolerant) and know several other mothers whose children were medically diagnosed with it and it has not been a pleasant experience for them. You need to monitor when you are not around like at school, birthday parties... Perhaps what behavior you perceive as withdrawal is just the child not being able to cope with the fact that they cannot eat the variety of what they have been eating their whole life and the taste of gluten-free foods also is not that pleasant. Please consult with Pediatric Gastroenterologist for more details.

To: sList From: maureen8030@...Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:39:26 -0700Subject: Re: How long does it last ???

I am so new and inexperienced I feel like I am doing something wrong . I will definitely investigate any external gluten products . My sons eczema has probably become worse not better. He is a lot more itchy . We already had him off most dairy products due to his skin irratations and sinus issues but I cant understand what may be going on inside him ???

Maureen

From: sarallanesoptonline (DOT) net <sarallanesoptonline (DOT) net>Subject: Re: How long does it last ???To: sList Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 11:39 AM

Hang in there, I know it's hard, but it's worth it. Be sure to look at the shampoo and other external body products that you use because many contain Gluten and you may not even realize it. I work with a little girl whose mom used the wrong shampoo and she had to go through the process over again. THe child had pain in her head and was rubbing it on the carpet for a while. How long does it last ???To: sList@ yahoogroups. com> > My son has been on the gfcf diet for 5 days now . The first > couple > days he was really not being himself . He was very impulsive and > some > what aggresive . Throwing things, yelling and banging on > furniture . In > the last 2 days he has been better but very , intense,I am not > sure how > to explain his behavior except for intense . HOW LONG DOES THIS > LAST ??> > > > > The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world? Find out now.

Guest guest

I agree. My daughter is not autistic but had so many sensory integration issues when she was younger. Boy did OT help!(Brushing!!! and special swinging!!!)She is now a teenager and we also still use alot of Behavior Modification(a la Dr. Cordle, may his soul be blessed/rest in peace)

To: sList From: sandrasteinman@...Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:24:39 -0400Subject: RE: How long does it last ???

Behavior Therapy will work much better for some childrens. My son is 6 yrs old and he had lots of SIB and was wearing a helmet and gloves all day and since he has Behavior at home he is much better now and he is communicating more and he is not on the special diet or anything (he was a long time ago), the diet works for some kids but for some DON”T only lots of behavior therapy is the key for all these in my opinion.

From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Nila BenitoSent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:00 AMTo: deniseslist Subject: RE: How long does it last ???

I have 2 sons withe autism. The GCGF diet did not work for them for just this reason. Nila

To: sList From: maureen8030Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 02:31:01 +0000Subject: How long does it last ???

My son has been on the gfcf diet for 5 days now . The first couple days he was really not being himself . He was very impulsive and some what aggresive . Throwing things, yelling and banging on furniture . In the last 2 days he has been better but very , intense,I am not sure how to explain his behavior except for intense . HOW LONG DOES THIS LAST ??

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.

The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world? Find out now.